IGNORED

Are you bored??

Condor

Thanks for the link.

That sure took me back in time.

I came back from overseas in 1969 and was stationed in the high desert in California. George AFB. My very first bike I bought was a Honda 305 Scrambler and that was my only transportation. A guy kept after me that he wanted that bike but I would not sell it. He finally said he would trade me his 1964 Dodge 4 door car for it. I did it. Drove that car for a year traded it in for a 1965 Ford Pick-up.

I found a Heathkit Stereo set in the dump on base and traded it for a 100cc Hodaka. I would ride that bike all over the desert for miles and miles. I also got my hands on a 650 cc Triumph. I wrecked that out in the desert by jumping over some sand dunes. It had a little more power then that the 100cc:starz: Anyway sure wish I had all three of those bikes and that 65 Ford.

Another one of your AWESOME finds Jack!!!:thumbsup:

Sure would be fun to be a Jay Leno,,,, I would fill my 5 acre Jay Leno type man cave with a BUNCH of that wayyyy cool old stuff!!:thumbsup:

Would still tour on Tweeks with Tip on the back and hang out here with you bunch of troublemakin lop eareds though!