IGNORED

Just checking in

BIG TOM

First of all a belated MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my friends here on Venturiders.... Taters and I are still kicking and doing well. Been pretty busy around here with all the Holiday celebrating. We are hoping everyone is doing well and wish everyone health, wealth and happiness in the upcoming year....We had a wonderful Christmas eve with all the children and grandchildren...AS usual fun was had by all.. In a couple of weeks, I will have 30 yrs in with the state and I am contemplating on retiring this coming year.. I have plans on meeting with the retirement board sometime in January to decide what are my best options...We were just upgraded to a grade 19 which brings along a good raise along with my cost of living raise...This will bump up my retirement quite a bit but only if I stick around for another 3 years...I will turn 62 this year and must see how this raise will impact my retirement ..Gonna have to think on this a while when I get my numbers....Anyway, I just wanted to check in and say hello to everyone....Will see you all at MD if the good Lord is willing...Ride safe and most of all take care of one another and BEHAVE..........lol look who's talking.....? love you nuts see you soon....

Heyyyyy,, hi ya Big Tom:15_8_211[1]:!! A very Merry Christmas right back at cha brother:santa:! Also, by the sounds of things, I really need to wish you a fantastic New Year of some awesome decision making there my friend - WOW :scared:have you got some great things to decide!!

Hope to be able to see your "flag" flying again this year along the Venturing trail my friend, maybe even share some more :ice_awesome-vi46644with ya!!!

Thanks for touching base with us!:thumbsup:

Puc

and they talk A LOT = Saddlebum :Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to = Marcarl:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to= Saddlebum :Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to=Marcarl :Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to:Im not listening to

Checking out the numbers is the way to do it Tom. Getting smacked the way I did SUCKS!!! It really cut my check. Good luck with it.

Yea,, seems like there is HUGE difference between SS Dollars you get if you wait till 65 and what you would get at 62.. Also Medicare if your gonna need it, seems like that dont kick in till 65 either.. Lots of stuff to think about aint it... :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year back at you...But you know you can post here in VR more then just Christmas and the WNY rally. People here are going to think you don't like some of us.:hihi:

Who says I like any of you guys..................and just Christmas now since Bongobobby is doing the wny rally...ah... just kidding I like ROBIN (somewhat)....lol