IGNORED

What the Hail?

Zzyzx

Well,, at least you folks are finally getting some much needed water PLUS look at all the work the Auto Body shops just got!! One thing about that new Snopercharger of @Flyinfool 's = that puppy do have some range dont it!!

From experience Tip, Tweeks and I can tell ya that kinda stuff is REALLY not fun on a scoot!!:thumbdown:

That aint nothing brother. Ask anyone who has lived in southwest Oklahoma or northern Texas. If you dont get $1000 bucks of hail damage a year its been a good year. I have walked out to car before when there and it was like walking on marbles. It will scare heck out of you while driven, especially if you happen to get caught on the scoot in it. then your looking for cover.

And just WHY should California be exempt from all the fun?

Didnt I notice a factory sticker on that Wisconsin White Washer on it when I was trying to sabotage it last year that said something like "our promise to you = your friends can run but they can't hide" Jeff?:stickpoke::witch_brew:

That aint nothing brother. Ask anyone who has lived in southwest Oklahoma or northern Texas. If you dont get $1000 bucks of hail damage a year its been a good year. I have walked out to car before when there and it was like walking on marbles. It will scare heck out of you while driven, especially if you happen to get caught on the scoot in it. then your looking for cover.

I know Oklahoma/Texas hail is large and in charge. I grew up in Blackwell and Ponca City, OK and experienced a lot of hail storms that were closely followed by a tornado a time or two.

Just glad this hail was small.

Because it not Wisconsin? :) :) :)

One thing I learned about that Fool long ago Zzz,,, :stickpoke: with him usually ends up encouraging him to try harder in his mischief.. Needing the moisture, probably not a bad idea but I gotta say,, I for one am VERY glad I am east of that Snopercharger and you are west of him cause even the over spray can be challenging

attachment.php?attachmentid=102653&d=1392683522

DSCN2883.JPG