IGNORED

Toy Run 2015 Auburn, CA

Zzyzx

Looks like it was a good time and good turnout Ed but I think we need some kind of rule on this Site about posting riding pictures in December when many of us have tucked the scoots away for the winter!! Doug

I looked all thru those pictures of the bikes people have donated for Santa to give away as presents and didnt notice even one Harley Heritage Springer like I had asked for :95:,,, I did however notice what may be an Indian Roadmaster in there though and THAT happens to be my second choice in the letter I sent him :fingers-crossed-emo:big-grin-emoticon:

GREAT turnout for a GREAT cause Z!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Gonna be some smiling kids come Christmas morning because of thoughtful bikers like you - way to go Zzz!! :thumbsup:

PS,, I think I located your scoot in the pics = in the first pic, guy with the red hat with his back to the camera - your scoot is on his right shoulder with a red package on its trunk (thinking that is a 99 2nd Gen?).. Also noticed what looks like a 2nd Gen in front of the one I am talking about - belong to a member here?

I looked all thru those pictures of the bikes people have donated for Santa to give away as presents and didnt notice even one Harley Heritage Springer like I had asked for :95:,,, I did however notice what may be an Indian Roadmaster in there though and THAT happens to be my second choice in the letter I sent him :fingers-crossed-emo:big-grin-emoticon:

GREAT turnout for a GREAT cause Z!!:clap2::clap2::clap2::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Gonna be some smiling kids come Christmas morning because of thoughtful bikers like you - way to go Zzz!! :thumbsup:

PS,, I think I located your scoot in the pics = in the first pic, guy with the red hat with his back to the camera - your scoot is on his right shoulder with a red package on its trunk (thinking that is a 99 2nd Gen?).. Also noticed what looks like a 2nd Gen in front of the one I am talking about - belong to a member here?

You are correct Puc, that is my ride and he one in front is my buddies 06.

Sorry about the springer. Didn't see a single one today.