IGNORED

Medical- Muscle Cramps

Yammer Dan

Know of a quick cure for muscle cramps?? I think I do. Got them in the bottoms of my feet tonight. Couldn't stay in bed walking was only way to ease them. Took a good drink of vinegar (couple spoonfulls) and in couple minutes they were gone!

Yellow mustard (French's) open your mouth and have Patti shoot it rite in, Your cramps will be gone in 2 minutes. I get them in the muscles inside my thighs, worst pain ever, worse then kidney stones and they are brutal! As soon as I cramp up Kim is off for the mustard, tastes better then vinegar too.

Craig

Dan,

Next time you have a doctor visit have them do a thyroid blood panel to check if you might have hypothyroidism.

I started having some off and on leg cramping about a year ago then 3 months ago during a routine blood test my doc discovered my thyroid was not working properly.

She said it could be a cause of many things including a cause of cramps.

She put me on the lowest dose of thyroid meds and the cramps have disappeared.

Had another blood test done 4 weeks ago and everything is back to normal but will need to be on the meds from now on.

Hope you get over them.

Know of a quick cure for muscle cramps?? I think I do. Got them in the bottoms of my feet tonight. Couldn't stay in bed walking was only way to ease them. Took a good drink of vinegar (couple spoonfulls) and in couple minutes they were gone!

You sure that was the vinegar bottle?I eat lost of food with vinegar on them and I still get the cramps,but when I hit the Coors bottle they seem to go away and everything else too.

Low potassium and sodium counts that are off will contribute like others said. Try adding pedialyte to your diet. Either drink solo or dilute w water. This is also great for recovery of soreness and feeling low energy. They make a chocolate milk version which I haven't tried. Orange is the best flavor. We use it after we train in Muay Thai and Jiu jitsu. Simply works.,more start saving your appetite for those 100 bananas. If they cramps continue, you'd might want to go get them checked out

Thanks Guys. The vinegar seems to work within minutes. With my legs history I was getting them bad in it and then they started in the bottoms of both feet usually in the middle of the rare nights that I was getting good sleep' The Warden doesn't care for getting woke to help me rub them out either. Thing with the vinegar is the usually come back. I'll work on some of the suggestions here for a more permanent cure but remember the vinegar it might help some others as some of us are getting a little past our 21st Birthday. Oh yeah the cure I read called for a Honey and Vinegar mix. I think it was tablespoon of vinegar to teaspoon of honey. We were out of honey so I tried straight vinegar and it worked. We usually have Honey so I'll make sure we get some and try it like that. After I eat those 100 bananas!!:bang head::Avatars_Gee_George:

Vinegar didn't seem to work. Took shot of mustard. Craig you didn't say how much. Took about tablespoon. Bout 10 min they started calming down. Was it vinegar or mustard?? I could

have throw a couple slices of ham in the mix....:fatsmiley:

I dont measure, I just keep squirting till they go away. But it always seems to work... By the way I have a bannana every day and it doesnt keep the cramps away?

Craig