IGNORED

Gas prices

Venturous Randy

What kills me is we, as in Canadians, are paying $0.90 a liter here in Ontario, 1 us gal = 3.785 liters. Which = $3.40 a US gallon. But our border area refineries are trucking GAS across the border to be sold for under $2 a gallon. So we must be paying more for gas in Canada to make up for the lower gas prices in the US. :think: So if you look at it from a Gas Companies CEO perspective it all evens out, for them. :beer: Pass the eggnog!!!!! :happy-emoticon:

YEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWW $1.69 in Muskegon Michigan:happy65:,,,,, oh, wait a minute there's more,, using a 3 pennies off card its $1.66:banana: Now if it would warm up I would summon's my Hot Dog cookin crew and toss a great big old fashioned best of the best Puc's Greet Meet and Eat Meat and invite EVERYONE to come for a...... Oh, wait a minute,, got over overly excited about the price of fuel and almost hi-jacked another thread:buttkick:

What kills me is we, as in Canadians, are paying $0.90 a liter here in Ontario, 1 us gal = 3.785 liters. Which = $3.40 a US gallon. But our border area refineries are trucking GAS across the border to be sold for under $2 a gallon. So we must be paying more for gas in Canada to make up for the lower gas prices in the US. :think: So if you look at it from a Gas Companies CEO perspective it all evens out, for them. :beer: Pass the eggnog!!!!! :happy-emoticon:
I feel for you (and all my Canadian brothers) Hugger!! I remember paying just under 6 bucks a gallon out in Death Valley California a couple years ago - cashier didnt even smile when I handed her 30 bucks to fill up my scoot :doh:.. Be curious to know, short time ago when we were paying 4 bucks a gallon here in Michigan - what were you folks paying? What has been the highest/lowest you guys have had to pay for fuel? Wonder what off shore prices are like, @StarFan - what are fuel prices like in Norway and Iceland?

Keep bragging Cowpuc and me and my misses is going to come and LIVE at your house!!! :bagpipes-emoticon:
Sounds GREAT Huggy :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool: ,, with your Canadian connections then we can go into business together - run a pipeline from here up into Canada , open our own fuel station line up there called "Huggy n Puc's", sell our fuel for 2/3 of any one else in the area and still make a good living!! Why we could even give a 5 cent per gallon discount to all VR Members and even have free Hot Dog Days :big-grin-emoticon:

:think::think::scratchchin::scratchchin:Quick question for ya my soon to be house guest, any idea if,, being an "international company",, would we have a choice between :usa: or :canada: :mugshot: systems to spend our retirement years in together if our endeavor proved to be slightly underhanded? :fiddle:

Canadian would be better! Considering a murder will get you less then 10 years, and king pin drug dealers get around 6 months. We would get told we where bad boys and pay a small fine if we said we where sorry, and would get a full discharge if we gave a few bucks to charity.

Canadian would be better! Considering a murder will get you less then 10 years, and king pin drug dealers get around 6 months. We would get told we where bad boys and pay a small fine if we said we where sorry, and would get a full discharge if we gave a few bucks to charity.

SHEESHHH,, sounds like your onto something there brother.. We would DEFINITELY wanna pick Canada for our :mugshot: time together!! Last I heard they were still hanging folks in the U.S. (Texas) just for stealing a little ol cow and even a improper helmet in California will cost ya 500 bucks (never got hanged but I do know about the Helmet laws in Cali from experience). :missingtooth:

Just occurred to me, wonder if we could choose Canada and pay our fines with US Dollars and take advantage of the exchange rate on our fines, :lightbulb:we could actually end up making more money on that "system" than we did on our fuel sales :big-grin-emoticon::think::rotf::178:

Taxes taxes taxes. Because "free" healthcare. And social safety net. Gotta love Canada eh?

Well I sure wish my pension check reflected the taxes I pay!! Our new Prime-minister is our Obama! And us poor stiffs are going to pay big through the nose for ALL his big ideas about fixing the climate! And then our idiot Premier for Ontario selling off Ontario Hydro!! More Taxes once they spend all that money, which won't take long!!! Now you got me going!! I'm coming to live you!!!

Was in Alaska a couple years ago and the gas was half what it is here. Just got back from Tahiti and it is 1/2 the price there as it is here. What got me is that in both places the gas had to be brought in by boat. Here in B.C. we pay a fortune in " SIN TAX" . Basically anything the church goers don't approve of gets heavily taxed. Booze and cigarettes are very expensive. The politicians figure if you have a car they can tax you to death.

I feel for you (and all my Canadian brothers) Hugger!! I remember paying just under 6 bucks a gallon out in Death Valley California a couple years ago - cashier didnt even smile when I handed her 30 bucks to fill up my scoot :doh:..

Same time frame we paid just shy of 8$ gall. somewhere in the middle of the Big Sur Calif mountains. The ol 87' only got a gal of that stuff. We figured if we'd had our guzzling half ton it would have been a $240 fill. :(

Was in Alaska a couple years ago and the gas was half what it is here. Just got back from Tahiti and it is 1/2 the price there as it is here. What got me is that in both places the gas had to be brought in by boat. Here in B.C. we pay a fortune in " SIN TAX" . Basically anything the church goers don't approve of gets heavily taxed. Booze and cigarettes are very expensive. The politicians figure if you have a car they can tax you to death.

And everyone knows that B.C. means BRING CASH !!

Another delusional American!

Where do y'all get this idea that our health care is FREE???

Ha ha born and raised in Canada. Even worked at the Beer Store for a couple of years when I was young. I got smart 12 years ago and moved down here so I could have guns, cheap luxuries, ride without a helmet and keep most of my paycheck. That and the weather down here ain't too bad...

:900[1]::225: