IGNORED

NASCAR ride along......................

DragonRider

While shopping with the wife last week at BJ's I found a sale rack that had a couple of great deals, one was a NASCAR Experience ride along, normally $129.00 for a 3 lap ride with an instructor driving, on sale for $29.99, and an Indy car ride along for the same price. You have 2 years to use it and can be used at these NASCAR tracks, Atlanta Motor Speedway, Auto Club Speedway, in Ca.,Chicagoland Speedway, Texas Motor Speedway, Kentucky Motor Speedway, New Hampshire Motor Speedway, Phoenix Intl. Speedway, Richmond Intl. Speedway, Homestead Miami Speedway, and Myrtle Beach Speedway. They will also allow you to use the ride along card to upgrade to a NASCAR Driving Experience. I couldnt pass it up, so sometime after the first of the year I will be doing my ride along and if I have a rich uncle leave me some money it will get upgraded to a Driving Experience.

heck, I just fire up my PS3, jump into any race car I want, any where I want, and have a blast for hours on end and it cost me nothing!

:dancefool:

Ironically Silv,, I was kinda thinking a similar thing about Crud the V-max :big-grin-emoticon:

Only I didnt wanna say nothing cause, unlike a video game with no cost involved - playing with Crud could cost cha everything - up to and including having your body being used as Dandeelion fertilizer so I figured I best no go there.. :240:

In the end though, I would still LOVE to go and do what Fozzy is doing,, thinking that ripping around a track for a few laps in a genuine Nascar might be a good way to take a break from everyday life around here

Ironically Silv,, I was kinda thinking a similar thing about Crud the V-max :big-grin-emoticon:

Only I didnt wanna say nothing cause, unlike a video game with no cost involved - playing with Crud could cost cha everything - up to and including having your body being used as Dandeelion fertilizer so I figured I best no go there.. :240:

In the end though, I would still LOVE to go and do what Fozzy is doing,, thinking that ripping around a track for a few laps in a genuine Nascar might be a good way to take a break from everyday life around here

First of all, you are one wild and crazy guy!! LOL

As for "ripping around a track" in a NASCAR car or, perhaps a Formula 1 race car, or even a F-18 fighter jet .... I'd be first in line!!

My most recent PC game is Strike Fighters 2 ... Having some fun with that!

Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet
    Multirole fighter

The Boeing F/A-18E Super Hornet and related twin-seat F/A-18F are twin-engine carrier-capable multirole fighter aircraft variants based on the McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet. Wikipedia

Top speed: 1,915 km/h

Range: 3,330 km

Cruise speed: 1,250 km/h

In 2005 my wife and kids gave me 40 lap Richard Petty Driving Experience at Walt Disney World for my 50th birthday. I did the ride along first then two 20 lap stints. Next to my first skydive it was the most exciting thing I've done in my life. GO FOR THE UPGRADE!!! The price is different at each track, so check it out before you go. It will be worth every penny. The bigger tracks cost more for less laps. Disney was a 1 mile tri-oval (mini Pocono).