IGNORED

My POSSIBLE new Avalanche

Freebird

and to let those varmints know that if they came to party, I am ready.. The lovable CaptN did a quick draw, one that would even have made ol' Marshall Dillon blush with envy, and fired a round that went dead center thru the Hammer and Sickle flag the AK gangsters were toting. The would be gang of commies dropped their AK's on the tarmac, turned their rigs around and headed

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

for texas. A place they didn't want to be!!! As they got a little distance between them and they plane they slowed down and then began to creep back with empty hands in the air. By now the Fool was totally cornfused. One of the men came up almost on his knees and the Fool asked "Where's that big tower you guys got? Last time I was here it was

leaning pretty bad, did it finally fall down and is that why your dancing on your knees? The dancing guy, who was wearing a green uniform and a big fuzzy hat, couldn't understand the CaptN and kept saying "Comerade, comerade" over and over again and didnt stop until

when their bouncing up and down in the waves and this ol sticker covered 1st Gen Venture keeps poking ya in the side wanting ya to get er off the ship. The strange looking customs guards with the Hammer n Sickle emblems on their shoulders stared at the scoot with its Hot Dog stained covers and tent hanging off its back end and

a varmint named Yammer Dan who we read about in a book called "The 7 Mystical Legends Of The USA". The rider laughed and said, I have heard of that character and think I may have even met him but I cant be sure because the Yammer Dan that I supposedly met wasn't even sure that he was

was built out near the cross roads of Area 51 and the Nellis Air Base main runways. It is said that ol Blue and other early model MK1 1st Gen's that were part of the same goberment project were made from parts of an Alien spacecraft that had crashed near a town known as Roswell in New Mexico. Even though this was suppose to be a secret project, the purpose for the project was well known to have been an aggressive attempt to control

the less powerful V-Twin motors that had been used back on Mars in cheese trimming tractors and later converted for use in their Saucers. While ET's were flying around in V-T powered Saucers they came to Earth and discovered the highly advanced, extremely more powerful and better sounding V-4's and were trying to steal one so they could

on a small planet known as Venus, which is an acronym for "Ventures from the U.S.", for storage so they had the time to see if the lop eared Yoda looking varmints could learn to handle the massive horsepower if the V-max. The little green fellers had not had much luck at mastering the lesser horsepower of even the stock 1st Gens and they wondered how

One of the little green men had picked up a News Paper called The Venture Rider News while visiting Earth and had read an article in that paper about a 2nd Gen Venture rider named Roller who really did want this story to end. The little green men knew that this was only another attempt at the people on earth to keep the knowledge of the faster 1st Gens to themselves so they decided to