My POSSIBLE new Avalanche

Freebird

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

said "look sweetheart, there's your good friend Sweet Nothing standing over there talking with Greta". Eileen turned her to head to see if she could spot Sweet Nothing in the crowd of varmints and when she did, her sly husband reached in the ash tray where he had watched her lay the keys to the cuffs the Detective had given her earlier. The wily Bird had the cuffs unlocked and door opened quicker than Puc's Famous Hot Dog's disappearing in a group of hungry VentureRiders and he was

my wife around anywhere, she is suppose to be here. Big Tom turned around to look for Eileen in the crowd, having gotten away with his favorite sly move of distracting his adversary one more time the Bird did an offensive football move he had learned in High school, faked with his shoulders to the left and dove head first into

The Bird held his wrist up so Mr. Muffin could clearly see the cuffs dangling down. When he saw them, Muffin Man grabbed the Birds right wrist and pulled it down and snapped the cuffs closed around the leg of a table. The Bird was trapped once again by the tricky cuffs that belonged to the Detective and could only watch helplessly as Muffin Man ran off into the crowd in search of a lop eared varmint buddy of his who had given him the Bird many years ago. He had a great big grin on his face from knowing he was finally gonna get to give the Bird back to

Big Tom, whose ice cream spoon looked very familiar to the crowd gathered around him. A ladies voice was heard over the crowd, she was asking people if they had seen the spatula that had mysteriously disappeared from a large bowl of spaghetti. The crowd turned from the lady and glared with suspicious eyes at

of Banana Nut Ice Cream that a person known as Condor he had sent from an ice cream store located in Elk Grove California named Leatherby's. Only a couple of people in the crowd had ever even heard of such a joint or the Banana Nut ice cream they are well known for on the West Coast. The Bird had been flapping his wings and tears were in his eyes as he watched Big Tom shovel the last four cups of Rocky Road into his bottomless canyon of ice cream desire when Mini Muffin took a small spoonful of Banana Nut and placed it in the Birds mouth. The Birds wet tear filled eyes lit up, with his uncuffed hand he grabbed the spoon out of Muffins hand and

***** I noticed there are over 4000 people reading this thread, I have no idea what happened to Dan, hopefully he is ok cause he is a friend of mine, but out of respect for the masses, I will continue the story and just fill in what I think Dan would write if he were here, hopefully his absence is not to long cause it gives me a headache every time I try to think like he does *****

threw her hands in the air, screamed "my sweetheart, where did you go and how did you get that ice cream all over your arms". The Bird swallowed the last bite of Banana Nut ice cream he had in his mouth and started telling his wife how owning a Hardley had almost cost him his daily supply of ice cream because

even just wearing his Hardley shirt had slowed him down to the point that he was unable to beat Big Tom to the ice cream table. Eileen smiled, uncuffed Freebirds wrist and gave him a different shirt to put on over the top of his Hardley shirt just in case Big Tom decided to make another move toward the ice cream. This shirt had a picture of a Blue