IGNORED

What if ?

BEER30

Let's say , "What If" there were no Ventures ever made , 1st Gen's nor 2nd Gen's . What would you be riding ?

Myself , I would be on a custom "built" from scratch scoot . Old school scooter made from any possible parts and pieces .

And You ?

BEER30

Not sure. I like the Ultraclassic, but i don't like feet-forward position that almost all new bikes have. So I'd have to say I'd either find a newer bike with traditional peg position, (if possible) or hunt around for another old road bike that suited me. Maybe an old Electra Glide or Super Glide or possibly a BMW.

HELLO ALL

I'M WITH PONCH THE SUZUKI CAVALCADE I WAS RIDING ONE WHEN I GOT MY VENTURE IT HAS A 1400 V4 AND ALL THE GOOIES THE VENTURE DOSE THE ONLY REASON I SOLD IT WAS I SAW THE VENTURE AT THE DEALER. IT HAD ALL THE STUFF I WANTED AND I HAD TO HAVE IT DIDNT MAKE THE WIFE HAPPY:bighug: BUT IT MADE ME HAPPY

KEVIN WISOR

1999 RSV

JAX FL

My first road bike was a Triumph 750. If I can get a garage built on our new property soon and not have to deal with this creek crossing who knows? That Triumph R3 might have my name on it. That reminds me I might want to increase the size of my garage plans.

If it was a today thing, I would be on an ST 1300. I rode an ST 1100 in 1991 down in Tallahassee Fl. and I fell in love, one day I will own an ST

:)

oh no Brad, this Bike has a real bad built-in Head Shaker riding two up and with the Bags filled with Stuff when going over 70 mph.

Yea Squid Boy...tell us more after you regain consciousness. :)

If I were going for that style...I THINK it would have to be the FJR. Maybe even the new Concours.

Well I was also looking at a Harley Nighttrain a few years ago...so you might be right, or a Road Glide as I wouldn't have known what a G2 felt like :confused24:

So many bikes and not enough money :bawling: