IGNORED

Kristjan had a accident

KrBen

Hi there my friends of Ventureriders.org. Thank you all for the great time we had together at the WNY Rally.

Had a accident today - a woman rearended me at traffic lights. Just wanted to let you all know that there is nothing wroing with me and I feel very good. Police said that the lady who hit me was 100% at fault so at least I did nothing wrong. Bike is lightly damaged and the insurance she had will cover that.

Friendly regards and be safe,

Krben / Kristjan

So sorry to read this Kristjan:95: but SO glad to hear you are ok!!! :thumbsup:

I am very reluctant to click on the "like" icon under your post cause I NEVER like reading this kind of stuff.. Please know that I really really do "LOVE" the fact that you were not injured though my friend :thumbsup:

And I only clicked like because you are ok. That is a fear I always have. For the most part, I drive using my rear views, especially when stopping. But, sometimes I forget. And when I noticed that I have forgotten, that is a check to myself that I have become unfamiliar with my surroundings. I have had a few that for a second or two, I thought were not going to stop in time, and it puts a fear in you. Sometimes, there would be no place to go except into oncoming traffic.

Again, glad your are ok.

Gotta tell you Kristjan.... I am in the middle of packing all my gear getting ready to leave a great weekend behind me, when people are shouting and waving at me and yelling at me to drop everything and get my butt up to the walking path, to be told you just got rear ended. Not the sort of thing you want to hear. specially after such a wonderful weekend. I was so glad when I saw you before I left looking none the worse for wear . Hopefully there will be no after effects and that you will be in great shape before long.

Hi there my friends of Ventureriders.org. Thank you all for the great time we had together at the WNY Rally.

Had a accident today - a woman rearended me at traffic lights. Just wanted to let you all know that there is nothing wroing with me and I feel very good. Police said that the lady who hit me was 100% at fault so at least I did nothing wrong. Bike is lightly damaged and the insurance she had will cover that.

Friendly regards and be safe,

Krben / Kristjan

Glad to hear you, her and the bike are all in decent shape! Too bad that things like that have to happen. I noticed its been a bad year for accidents on this site. Ride safe everyone and I will try to do the same

I took Jonas and Kristjian to the airport this morning....Kristjian is a little sore on his left side today from sliding in the road.. his knee and his elbow is a little swollen and has some road rash in those areas......them VIKINGS are TOUGH... He came back from the rally yesterday and I found him on my roof 2 hrs.later cleaning out my gutters...these VIKINGS are crazy...they are so full of energy, you virtually have to HOG TIE them to get them to relax....I love those two.. Anyway they are on their way to Boston for the day and night and then back to Iceland on Wednesday...

There is nothing wrong with Kristjan. My Giant Wolf Spider bite was much worse than his road rash. Now Kristjan is telling everybody that he got hit by a train and I am telling everybody that it was not a spider that bit me - it was an alligator. The competition continues,,,,,,,,,,,

Honestly this was a shaky end to a great trip. But Kristjan is a tough guy and is determined to come again and do some more riding. But a lesson learned - we will at all times avoid intersections like this in the future when possible. Grateful to God that Kristjan did not get hurt. He is my best Buddy - Ohhh,,, sorry Tom - I meant second best.

Ok, now I'm completely confused, but that's normal. I'm glade you are doing well and will not let this get you down. Looking forward to seeing you next year. Oh, RockinRobin says you can come live in our basement anytime. We have lots for stuff that needs to de done around here.:innocent: Take care my friend.