IGNORED

Another Venture in the stable.........................

DragonRider

Just got home from K-Riders place, went there to pick up my new to me 87 Venture Royale. It needs a little tlc and some tinkering with the fuel system, such as new fuel lines, but I know she runs and runs well, we did a carb snyc. before we went riding a few months ago and she ran perfect, he decided to change fuel lines from the pump to the tank and that's when the trouble started, so that's where I will start. Something to keep me busy in retirement. It shouldn't take long to get her back to her thoroughbred status.

87 Venture Royale 002.jpg87 Venture Royale 001.jpg87 Venture Royale 003.jpg87 Venture Royale 004.jpg

I am going to have to start looking for one in March of next year. I told my oldest son I would help him get one. Saw an 91 the other day with the training wheels on it with only 13,000 miles. Talked to the owner and every thing works as it should. No cracke in the plastic and the paint looked good also. He was asking $7,600.00.

I am going to have to start looking for one in March of next year. I told my oldest son I would help him get one. Saw an 91 the other day with the training wheels on it with only 13,000 miles. Talked to the owner and every thing works as it should. No cracke in the plastic and the paint looked good also. He was asking $7,600.00.

That's a bit much....heck I paid $8200 for my 09 RSV with 13,000 miles

The 87 is now running and runs really strong. Changed out the spark plugs and she started up first crank. Still some cosmetic work to be done, replace a couple of missing tabs, little spit and polish and she will be ready for some long distance riding. I took her out and put her through her paces and she ran great. Have to find out why the temp gauge is not working, I might have knocked the connector loose when I was putting her back together. All is all a very solid ride and handles well. I am taking the rest of the weekend off, started out cutting grass this morning and then got on working on the bike. Just came in about 45 minutes ago..........I am pooped!!!