IGNORED

Venturous (Gary Mace) brand new Goldwing

Prairiehammer

Are there any details?

I am headed over to the GL1800 riders forum, he is a member ther also , I will report any additioanl information.

He has not provided much in details as of yet. Except to say his wife was not riding with him when he was hit "head-on" by the moron. He has been checked out (scanned) and has no broken bones but is very sore.

Gary's comments (via Facebook)

"Lisa decided to stay home to do some gardening. I am so thankful she did.

I guess we were both doing 25. Right in my subdivisiin. Came around turn and there he was in my lane. No time to react.

Othrr vehicle propane truck. It was in our subdivision si police could not charge fault. Driver lying saying I was on wrong side. I had neighbor in pickup right behind me and witnessed everything. Sounds like lawyer time."

Hi y'all. I am fine. Hurting very badly but pain pills starting to help a little. It will take more than a head on crash with a propane truck to take this stubborn SOB out. Bike does appear pretty bad.

It happened in my subdivision so police didn't seem to care who was at fault and charged no one. Lying dirtbag told cop I was on wrong side of road. Luckily I had a neighbor leaving same time and witnessed it all. He confirms truck was 3' in my lane and I had no time to react.

Anyway.. I am fine. Like to have 5 minutes with the lying dirtbag at my local shooting range right now.

OH MY GOSH GARY:scared:!! I am so sorry to hear of all this, THANKFULLY YOU ARE BASICALLY OK!! Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you my friend as you walk thru the healing process!! I too hope and pray that justice is somehow found within the courts for the recklessness of the Driver of that truck - its a sad state of affairs when someone can cause such horrendous damage and not have to be held responsible for it:95:

Prayers Up and Blessings Down for you and Lisa!!

WOW AM I GLAD SHE STAYED HOME TO TEND THE GARDEN!!

Thanks for posting this up Kev!!

Hi y'all. I am fine. Hurting very badly but pain pills starting to help a little. It will take more than a head on crash with a propane truck to take this stubborn SOB out. Bike does appear pretty bad.

It happened in my subdivision so police didn't seem to care who was at fault and charged no one. Lying dirtbag told cop I was on wrong side of road. Luckily I had a neighbor leaving same time and witnessed it all. He confirms truck was 3' in my lane and I had no time to react.

Anyway.. I am fine. Like to have 5 minutes with the lying dirtbag at my local shooting range right now.

glad your doing well. You're pretty fortunate. Hug the wife and feel better soon

Agreed...lawyer up! Glad you are OK. Geesh...what is going on with the world that people have to lie? Guess he's afraid he may lose his job...well...now he probably will for lying to cops! Be curious if his company sticks with him or the truth....

Good luck...and keep us informed as to what happens. We all need to know how to handle these things ...in case we have to deal with same/similar issues!

Prayers Up!

david