IGNORED

Saddlebag liners

slowrollwv

Ah, ok. I've used mine several times and they fit fine. I'm just not much of a fan of a trunk liner, I'm used to the "organized chaos" that's usually going on in mine.

I never really liked them till after Carbon One got T-boned on the trike several years ago, when I saw the way all his belongings were spread out all over the field where his bike came to rest, I changed my mind on using the Star tour pack liner. I now keep my electronic and other items I don't want lost in there. I also use 1 saddle bag liner to keep all my foul weather gear in.

I never really liked them till after Carbon One got T-boned on the trike several years ago, when I saw the way all his belongings were spread out all over the field where his bike came to rest, I changed my mind on using the Star tour pack liner. I now keep my electronic and other items I don't want lost in there. I also use 1 saddle bag liner to keep all my foul weather gear in.

Now see, there ya go throwing common sense into the mix!! One of the MANY things you don't think about til something happens.

:doh: