IGNORED

Couple Interesting Trikes

SilvrT

I thought the second one was butt ugly.

May be the little bit of :stirthepot: I have inside of me (not normally that way) but I like the way that one's lower trunk looks like its sticking its tongue out at people behind the bike:rasberry:

What Charles said ! Butt ugly are the exact words that came to my mind.

The first one is sweet looking though even though I would never buy an Indian due to heat problems and other things many owners complain about. For 30K it better be bullet proof !

Even though I'm biased, I agree ... "butt" ugly. I feel it needs some design changes to the fenders so that they flow into the lower trunk better which will make it's BUTT more attractive. Nothing's better than an attractive butt... :Bunny:

Hmm I thought the pain on the second one (the Vic) flowed and it looked OK. I dont care for the Indians much. And I didnt like wheel pants back when they were the rage either. Never could get them things off to change a tire when you needed to. But thats why there are sooo many manufactures of stuff for bikes. All sorts of tastes.

Still think this is one of the best looking GW trikes I have seen. H-trike-1.jpgH-trike-2.jpg