IGNORED

I might be leaving the group

ReinyRooster

I know I'm not the first to post something like this but the excitement level is just too high to keep this to myself......I have received numerous emails lately (so it must be true) from some high ranking official in Nigeria that they have millions and millions of dollars waiting for me in a secret account and all I have to do is send them a relatively small amount of money to cover their costs and they will deliver the money to me!!

Once I get my millions and millions of dollars, I will not have the time to sit on the forum and type......then again, I will probably hire someone to type for me......and someone to read the forum threads to me....and someone to bring me my morning coffee.....and someone to bring me my afternoon Rum and Pepsi.......

Anyway.....have to run to the post office and send them the relatively small amount of cash that they need to cover their costs and expedite this deal........:doh::doh::doh:

I'm still young enough to be one of the "Pepsi Generation".....LOL!

And yes, once I get my hands on those millions of dollars, I will ask those interested in a new bike to form a line .....XXXXXhere.......no pushing or shoving.....be patient and tell me what colour you want.......

Pepsi???? :shock3:

ya.... Pepsi ?? Rum and Pepsi ??? never heard of such a concoction!! Now if it was Coke, I could understand since it's my fav drink ... Sailor Jerry 'n Coke or Kraken 'n Coke or pretty much any other dark rum 'n COKE ... yaaaaaa!!!

Well I'm sorry to tell you this but I received that email a couple days back (or maybe it was last year) ... anyway, I sent $194 (double what you mention) just to make darned sure I would get those millions ... I do hope they take Monopoly money.... :Laugh:

Well I'm sorry to tell you this but I received that email a couple days back (or maybe it was last year) ... anyway, I sent $194 (double what you mention) just to make darned sure I would get those millions ... I do hope they take Monopoly money.... :Laugh:

Ya thanks for the little extra, but concerning that, it's going to take some time to straighten all that out. It would have been easier had you sent the right amount, but now we have to have our accountant involved. Not to worry though, the money is still safely in the bank account where of we had spoken earlier and will be forwarded to you at the earliest possible time period. Our accountant has requested that we forward them a small amount for to make sure that this is all legitimate and they also mentioned that the funds requested could not come from our own bank, but must be forthcoming from an American source. I know this is starting to sound like a bad deal, but rest assured that once the required funds have been transferred we can then proceed to enhance the process of the funding. Please bear with us, and keep this secret. If our present government finds out about these funds all will be lost.

Carl has asked me to update you on following. He could not do it himself as he is involved with legal issues involving the forth coming money. Apparently there have been additional claimants which has resulted in additional legal issue's. Another $388.00 will be required to offset the resulting legal costs and ensure these millions of dollars go to you the rightful recipient of this inheritance. The sooner the funds are forwarded the sooner this tiny issue can be resolved and the money sent to you.

No problem....just tell me where to send those "additional funds" so I can collect my millions and millions.....I'm so excited......

No problem,,, I thought you new,,,, you can meat me day after the day of two days from now under the left side of the third bridge from town on hiway 424. Time set is for 2am in the afternoon. Should you not be able to make it at that time we will have to find another recipient of the said funds. Do not tell anyone of this meeting, or take anyone with you as a witness. We will recognize you by the large brown envelope that you will be carrying with the name Ben-Had written on the outside in plain English.

I will ask those interested in a new bike to form a line .....XXXXXhere.......no pushing or shoving.....be patient and tell me what colour you want.......

Just a new Garmin over this way, this old screen is kinda scratched up and hard to read. And after the line-up is done ... oops dropped my list :bowdown:

Carl has asked me to update you on following. He could not do it himself as he is involved with legal issues involving the forth coming money. Apparently there have been additional claimants which has resulted in additional legal issue's. Another $388.00 will be required to offset the resulting legal costs and ensure these millions of dollars go to you the rightful recipient of this inheritance. The sooner the funds are forwarded the sooner this tiny issue can be resolved and the money sent to you.

Dang! Guess I'd better go buy a couple more monopoly games coz I have no more money left..... (how much money is in those games anyway?)

Carl.....you're starting to scare me buddy.......we've had this talk before......you can't work in the garage without the door or a window open......remember I explained about the fumes......go lay on the couch for a while.....it will clear.......