IGNORED

I made it home

Flyinfool

Well I made it home from MD in one piece. For a change it was a fairly uneventful trip, other than the weather. For a good part of the trip it was pouring rain with a quartering wind of around 30 MPH gusting to 40. The couple of guys that decided to wait until Monday to head home made a good choice. that would have been a rough ride. I was having trouble keeping my truck in just one lane.

Thanks Don and Eilene for another great weekend. But you will need to talk to your weatherman, There was still a Snowman standing in your front yard........ and then it got a bit damp around the edges.........

Indeed Jeff, THANK YOU for the stand plates and the great friendship brother!! It was awesome finally getting chance to meet you my friend!! I kept my promise to Tip about my drinking BUT,, gotta say - I was a little tipsy just from sniffing those Rum Ball things! :big-grin-emoticon:

Wonder if anyone else noticed they smell a little like Jet Fuel?:stickinouttounge:

made with out of work snow making machine?

Yea,, what da heck,, may as well get the ol Water Hole back to normal and start pickin on the Fool now that we have all his Kick Stand plates :witch_brew::stickpoke::rotf::rasberry:

I shoulda shot that goofy snow man at MD when I had the chance:178:,, and NO - I am not talking about "THE" snowman, talking about Frosty!! If you were not there you REALLY missed seeing frosty - that Fool even made him out of unmeltable snow!! :scared:

Thanks Jeff for the nice kick stand plate and the rumballs. I cancelled my yearly dental cleaning since the rumballs cleaned any tarter build up off after eating just one. I really did not over do it this time. I only had enough to keep people thinking I was looped.

I am glad your new tent kept you dry and cozy. Ours worked out well, especially after the wind took it for a nice uplifting experience.

Chat with you soon, literally tonight.

Yama Mama

Yea,, what da heck,, may as well get the ol Water Hole back to normal and start pickin on the Fool now that we have all his Kick Stand plates :witch_brew::stickpoke::rotf::rasberry:

I shoulda shot that goofy snow man at MD when I had the chance:178:,, and NO - I am not talking about "THE" snowman, talking about Frosty!! If you were not there you REALLY missed seeing frosty - that Fool even made him out of unmeltable snow!! :scared:

Not even close to having "all" of my plates, You guys barely made a dent in the pile. There was still about 30 lbs of them in the truck.

Now @cowpuc, you do know that a snowman is made out a lot of little flakes. Would you really want to go and start shooting at them and risk the chance of getting them all upset. You do know that they have a LOT of friends. You could end up with all of those friends all coming to visit you all at once. And as you have made note of, there is the new and improved unmeltable snow.:snow2:

Now maybe if you had had made nice to Frosty and gave him a nice big kiss and a hug, Maybe he and all of his flaky little friends would not have to come to visit you in a couple of months, but noooooo...... you come on here and threaten him and his little friends:stickpoke:.......... better start shopping for snow blowers and sump pumps now.......:stirthepot: I sure would not want to get on Frostys bad side. He can bring new meaning to giving you the cold shoulder.:stickpoke:After reading this post I can hear him starting to grumble already.......:snow2::snow::snow2::stirthepot: He is even scaring me.

The couple of guys that decided to wait until Monday to head home made a good choice. that would have been a rough ride.

Indeed. As we ( @rbig1 and I) were trekking back across the prairie, we saw nothing but flooding creeks and lakes in fields. We commented to each other how smart we were to stay Sunday with Don and Eileen. We actually rode in some SUNSHINE. Rather chilly at first. Then we got out of that God forsaken state of OHIO, and it became a rather nice ride. Such is the advantages of retired life, right Rodney?