IGNORED

I hate hospitals.................

DragonRider

Spent the last two nights visiting the ER, Wed. nite for a really bad case of hives, got that under control and thur. nite had worst chest pains ever so I go a full on lights and sirens ride back to a different ER and ended up having 99% blockage in one artery and 50% in another, ended up undergoing heart cath and getting one stint. Home now little tired but feeling much better. Been a rough week, and to add insult to injury Charlene was involved in an accident on way to hospital, tore her Mountaineer up pretty bad, it only has three wheels now! No injuries to her or our two grandsons.

Dog gone Lewis. You and Charlene are floating in bad luck lately. I'm glad your heart attack didn't happen on your vacation and you waited till you got back home to have it.

Glad Charlene and the grandsons are all ok too..

We can have lunch some other time when you get back on your feet.. :biker:

Get well soon. What I hate about hospitals is the food, and why do I always get nurse Ratchet, never nurse Bambi or Candy. All in all though I prefer the hospital to the alternative....the morgue. You will soon be up and about.

You said it, way to many members having issues of one kind or another, but for the most part,most of us recover, I guess its because of our age that plays a part in that because most member are of an advanced age.

Sure seems this month has been awfuly rough on out VR folks.