IGNORED

Getting my new bike ready for MD.. Poor Tweeks, she really wanted to go..

cowpuc

Maybe it was all the squished skeeters from North Western Montana,, whatever it caused it, the inside of our tent smelled really really good when I opened it up yesterday. Seems like the last time I had visited our home away from home was when I rolled it up out east last year following a jaunt that way after visiting friends at a place called Guntersville. CTFWing can get to be such blurrr..

The odor was almost intoxicating inside the tent!! I sure hope that the Pond Palace down in Oberlin has such sweet smelling little blood suckers to replace the corpses of the long beeked fellers from the Glacier foothill's and southern Alberta Canada. They looked like they really enjoyed the ride back to Michigan cause none of them gave up the their seating positions located on the vast (to little skeeters) blue nylon tent walls of our $25 Menards tent very easily.. Matter of fact, while in the process of shaking them loose, I thought I noticed that a few of them had actually secured themselves by pushing their blood sucking needles thru the wall of the tent in an effort to insure their seating position would never be lost..

Tweeks is getting a little on in the miles so I had to replace her.. Still trying to figure out a tent rack for the new scoot and possibly a buddie seat so Tip and I dont have to crowd together on the single seat that our new scoot came with.. Hammering out a feel for our new bike is going to be difficult as both Tip and I are pretty much molded to the worn out old saddle that laid on Tweeks back.. Oh well, it will come,, besides - starting from scratch on the sticker earning should really be fun!!!

MD, here we come!!!

DSCN0935.JPG

OOOPPSSSSSS,, I accidently stuck this in the wrong section.. Could one of the mods please move it to the Water Hole for me.. I would do it but not sure if I even can..

THANKS!! You guys are the bestest!!

Tweeks baby there will grow up someday. In the meantime you a Tippy will just have to get a bit closer together. Is that a bad thing???

It must have really been an intoxicating aroma in the tent. I see you are passed out and even missed hitting the rite forum.

Tweeks baby there will grow up someday. In the meantime you a Tippy will just have to get a bit closer together. Is that a bad thing???

It must have really been an intoxicating aroma in the tent. I see you are passed out and even missed hitting the rite forum.

Yea Jeff, this was a tough one,, telling Tweeks she had been replaced was emotionally exhausting, lots of tears shed by both of us!! And no, you are correct, getting closer to Tips is never a bad thing!!!

Which ever one of you super charged hot rodder modders corrected my booo booo I thank ya greatly!! You guys are the bestest group of mods on the internet!!:thumbsup:

You got yourself a lot of nerve talking about Tweeks like that,, saying that she is getting too old to ride the two of you on such a short jaunt to MD. Shame on you,,, that there Venture will keep on ticking and ticking,,, don't you go giving up on her so easy and then to say that she can be replaced by something so gentle and frail as what you showed us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, guess I'll have to add to my speech,, let me do some research. :scratchchin: