IGNORED

Thank you Jay

Freebird

I want to offer my public thanks to Ragtop for helping spread the word about selling Eddie's Road Glide. Some of you noticed that I had posted an ad for it here in our classifieds and also some other places. Jay told his neighbor about it and the bike is now sold. I know that it's at least one thing off Kelly's plate.

I have to say though, I am really going to miss Eddie at Maintenance Day. He was my Harley Support Group. Now I have to deal with all your verbal abuse all alone. It's not fair I tell you. :Im not listening to

Glad it got sold.

WHAT? us? Verbal abuse? Who would do a thing like that?:confused24:

Yea,, what da heck Fool,,, never did even have a chance to meet this Freebird character afore - almost sounds a little cocky to me,,, or, maybe there is something deeper to his comment.. Maybe there are troublemakers around his joint we dont know about... Maybe you and I will have to do some vestigating - go around knocking on tent doors and asking if anyone inside is a troublemaker..

I want to offer my public thanks to Ragtop for helping spread the word about selling Eddie's Road Glide. Some of you noticed that I had posted an ad for it here in our classifieds and also some other places. Jay told his neighbor about it and the bike is now sold. I know that it's at least one thing off Kelly's plate.

I have to say though, I am really going to miss Eddie at Maintenance Day. He was my Harley Support Group. Now I have to deal with all your verbal abuse all alone. It's not fair I tell you. :Im not listening to

THAT is so cool that you were able to help them out thru it all Don!! And I am with ya, that Raggie dont miss much in being helpful - thanks Jay for being you!!

Yea,, what da heck Fool,,, never did even have a chance to meet this Freebird character afore - almost sounds a little cocky to me,,, or, maybe there is something deeper to his comment.. Maybe there are troublemakers around his joint we dont know about... Maybe you and I will have to do some vestigating - go around knocking on tent doors and asking if anyone inside is a troublemaker..

Just ask me when you get here Puc, I'll point them out to you. I may even have a mirror you can look at. :whistling:

Just ask me when you get here Puc, I'll point them out to you. I may even have a mirror you can look at. :whistling:

Just cause you see a lop eared troublemaker when you look in a mirror doesnt mean I will get to see em:detective::fnd_(16)::stickpoke:

Hey...I resent that. I am NOT lop eared. :big-grin-emoticon:

:confused24:

Maybe ya got yourself one of them trick circus mirrors that do shape bending or something... I know I looked in our bathroom mirror a minute ago and seen this :178:. Notice how my ears are not lopped? Did yours look like that or were they hanging down more, that would be what I am referring to as "lopped",, you know,, as in loppy or floppy..

Interesting?!

Before last MD we were all a bunch of "Clowns!" :banana: Now we're nothing but a bunch of "Troublemakers!" :witch_brew:

We might just have to resemble that remark, somehow!?

:icon_lurker:

Yea,, dat boss man needs to study up on "Self Fulfilling Prophecy" cause me and Tooch,, we are pretty good at following that code of ethics aint we Tooch!!:icon_lurker: