IGNORED

Wooohoooo!! It's offical......going to be a Grandpa.....twice!!

ReinyRooster

Our son and his wife are expecting there first child......our first grandchild.......mid-September......it's a boy and we're very excited....already found him some camo outfits!!LOL!!!

Our daughter and her husband had been trying unsuccessfully for years, and even tried the in vitro route with no success. Adoption was there only option, and we got confirmation today that they are adopting a baby girl that is being born early next week!!!

So I'm going to be an Opa.....twice before the summer is out!! Wooohooo!!:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Congrats Reiny!!

You're gonna absolutely lose your mind. You are going to experience a love you never knew you were capable of. It's literally one of the coolest things my wife and I have ever experienced.

Grandkids are God's reward to us for not killing our own kids when we were raising them.

Aint nothing better than hearing the word pawpaw (or in my case, poppaw) from your grand babies. Have 2 myself, and they are my greatest accomplishments of the past (almost) 59 years.

In my case, the icing on the cake was the youngest, my grandson, being born on my birthday.

Congrats buddy,,, best get some rest while it's still available,, you gonna be busy, I can tell. Daaaaad,,,, can you?????,,,,,,,, Daaadd what are you doing tomorrow?????? Hey Dad, what are you two doing on the weekend??? and then,,,, OOOPaa, can you come over and play with me??? Oppaaa, can we come over???

Yep, best get some rest!!

Well it's official! My Granddaughter was born on my daughter's birthday! What a perfect birthday gift for my daughter. Say hi to Hailey, born this morning, 6lb, 3 oz, 19 inches long. Hopefully coming home tomorrow. Let the spoiling begin......let's see......gotta run out and get some pink camo outfits for her.....some black leather......man, I'm getting tired already!! LOL!!

Hailey3.jpgHailey get checked out.jpg