IGNORED

Car tire mounted on a RSV

flb_78

I bet the dealer warrantied it, not BFG. I know we warrantied many tires for "customer satisfaction" and then fought with the tire company to do a partial reimbursement.

Maybe but cost me little for new tires, and I was happy.

Brad

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to here about the facts,about car tires,not opinions,have 7800,mls,on mine,nothing bad to report,still looks brand new,i have my opinion,but that is not facts:stirthepot::stirthepot::confused24::confused24:

lowell

p.s not suppost to pull a trailer,thank there is a lot more negatives about that,than i've seen about car tires:):backinmyday:

Guest oldman

I don't know if this is the right place for this but did you guys know that Progressive Insurance is one of the biggest supporters of the ACLU? So by having P. I. you are also supporting the ACLU. Just a thought.......................... Thanks Oldman

• 3 months later...

Guy's this issue has a lot of opinons not based on facts. I recently put a 165/80/15 ct on my 200 venture, this tire is the same width as the MT and its flat spot is no wider than the flat area worn into the mt. I can not tell the diffierence in handling.

Through the curves the radial flex allows the tread to stay on the pavement.

And yes they flex on cars throught the curves. tread is displaced and side walls rolls on the frount of a car, especially in a reverse incline curve.

Facts are facts, i have seen more and more bikes with car tires on the rear. Riders are reporting better rides and greater mileage. Most Valkyries now have ct on back.

All Boss Hoss had car tires up to a 2 years ago because no company made a mt tire big enough for them and there was no problem.

I have had a car tire on my valkyrie for the past 5000 miles no problems what so ever.

It works

Gregg

Freedom of the road for All :bluesbrother: