IGNORED

Puc's Other brother by a different Mother

Prairiehammer

He states that the plastic was badly repaired, so he used decals and stickers to hold it together.[ATTACH=CONFIG]98946[/ATTACH]

Yep there is something in that bloodline. BTW I see in your sig that you were a member of the Big Red One. I have a poster that was signed by about a hundred of the original members when it was started.

BTW I see in your sig that you were a member of the Big Red One. I have a poster that was signed by about a hundred of the original members when it was started.

Really!?

That would be a very old poster!

The 1st Infantry Division is the oldest continuously serving division in the United States Army. It has seen continuous service since its organization in 1917.

Do you have a picture of that poster?

I'd like to see what it looks like.

Just think how many more stickers Tweeks could beg you for if you she had a sidecar........

I gotta hunch that if I strapped a sidecar onto Tweeks at this point she would look and me with those great big tired eyes and say something like "I hope you like going in circles cause thats all I am going to be able to do with that thing hanging on me"!! :big-grin-emoticon:

Believe me Puc sidecars are a lot more fun than that. I had and rode one for 15 years and loved the old girl. the only reason i gave it up was lack of need.

Wayyy cool PB - I would LOVE to see any pics and hear any stories you have to share about your side car days!!

In all my years of biking I have only had the privilege of riding a bike with one attached one time PB (neighbor has one) and gotta say - I really enjoyed it!! Problem around here is, one of my favorite TV shows of all times is Hogan's Hero's and Tippy has watched every episode of that goofy show with my many times.. That being the case, the one time that we did ride one, Tip jumped out of the Hack - shook herself off like she had just been drenched with ice water and announced that she would NEVER do that again cause she kept having vision's of Kernal Klink and his involvement with one :crackup:(I laugh but that really is the way it happened)..

Personally, I think one of the newer Twin Cam Heritage Springers all dolled up to look a little like Olivia (seen one not long ago - WOW was it GORGEOUS) with a matching sidecar out touring North America would be,, welll,, would be a dream come true!! :178::backinmyday::witch_brew:

So PB,, what was the rig you had the honor of owning and riding for 15 years:cool10:

someone pass me the marshmellow's,, this campfire chat could get really interesting :fingers-crossed-emo

That being the case, the one time that we did ride one, Tip jumped out of the Hack - shook herself off like she had just been drenched with ice water and announced that she would NEVER do that again cause she kept having vision's of Kernal Klink and his involvement with one (I laugh but that really is the way it happened)..

Puc that isn't the only time you road a hack. You was runnin around on that WW2 army hack last year. I would have liked to have bought that one from you just to do the bike shows around here.

XS Baggage.jpgHERE'S A PICTURE OF MY OLD HACK OR CHAIR. THE BIKE WAS A 79 YAMAHA XS1100 SET UP FOR TOURING. THE CHAIR WAS A VELOREX 700. I bought the bike because my ex and I got tired of looking for babysitters. Before I put the bike and rig together a spent months studying about riding, set up the rig and the dangers and skills needed to ride. Riding it is a lot of fun and not a skill set many have. Many bikers turn up their noses at sidecars but thats because they don't have the skill to ride them and because they don't consider them motorcycles any more. And they aren't. They're a little like a snowmobile it takes a lot of body english They are a whole different kind of beast. A sidecar expert once said no body rides a sidecar because they want to they ride one because they need to for one reason or another. Anyway I loved mine and enjoyed riding it solo which is the most tricky, especially turning right when the wheel wants to lift up. Its a skill.