IGNORED

Dollar for dollar

spear

i just paid my annual 'membership' and couldn't quite believe how much the Aussia dollar has moved away from the greenback. Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining about the cost. My $US12 turned into $A16:15. That's still bl00dy good value in my books. In fact when I paid my subs a couple of years ago the shoe was on the other foot (just) because my $US12 came in just under $A12. The worst thing is it looks like it's going to drop even further. Soon my buck will buy me around 70 of your cents. Good time for you guys to come down-under for a cheap holiday.

Well that kind of stinks dont it Spear,, gotta agree with you though - it sure would be a really good time to wonder down under and see some sites!! Sheeshhhh,, just thinking out loud here but if instead of 12 Dollars we were talking 12,000 dollars,,, that would equal 16,000 dollars:scared: (like if you were buying a bike from the States)... Probably not a good thing for US Exporting!!

Oh well, thanks for signing back up for another year VR:thumbsup: - it would sure get lonely around here without our Aussie friend!! :thumbsup:

I feel your pain,pretty much the same situation here in Canada, a couple of years ago the CDN buck was more than the US buck but its back to 15 to 20% less than the America greenback again.

Brian

i just paid my annual 'membership' and couldn't quite believe how much the Aussia dollar has moved away from the greenback. Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining about the cost. My $US12 turned into $A16:15. That's still bl00dy good value in my books. In fact when I paid my subs a couple of years ago the shoe was on the other foot (just) because my $US12 came in just under $A12. The worst thing is it looks like it's going to drop even further. Soon my buck will buy me around 70 of your cents. Good time for you guys to come down-under for a cheap holiday.