IGNORED

WooHoo I took the plunge

Skid

:bikersmilie::sign busted::cop: Mind if I take a look your VR Membership card, DL and proof insurance.. Nice vehicle there, do you know why I stopped you? :sign brain fart:,,,, well,, I noticed you have a little sperience with vehicles, VR and the law enforcement and should be pretty familiar with the laws governing it all? :sign It wasnt me:,,,, :bobby:heard it before and usually allow a little elbow room cause the VR :mugshot: is pretty busy :scared:but you gotta admit,, a person of your caliber should know better:bobby:.. There are a number of :backinmyday: whose tickers cant handle as much :witch_brew: as they used to.. Gonna let cha off with a :buttkick: this time but you best get some :photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing::photographing:'s on here cause now your being :detective:!!

Here is the bus named "Brooklyn" and this is after 12 hours of cleaning...

Boy I dont know brother,, "Brooklyn" eay,, that puppie is just about the right size for a couple Fly Rods to fit in perfectly and Brooklyn is awefully close to "Brookie" (you guys have Brookies down there?),, sounds like someone might be keeping some :fishin::witch_brew:secrets from the wife again:sign07:

BEAUTIFUL RIG SKID!! :ice_congrats-vi6886

WOW ZZZZZZZ WOW ZZZZ WOW WOW WOW - LOOK AT THOSE WHEELS:scared:!!:ice_awesome-vi46644

Hey,, I betcha those rear seats would pop right out of there,, make a really neat motel room for YammerDan iffen his ribs are busted up so bad he cant snooze in his tent at MD:sign outstanding:!!!!!!

BEAUTIFUL FIND SKIDDER!!!:thumbsup:

And you bought a ???? I've got bike close. Doing some exhaust work. Bubs a little too loud trying some other things. Cleaning is a job on this thing. Skid does the wax you have seem to hold up good??

Need a wax that stays there after you put it on. Can clean chrome up pretty well but need to protect after it is clean. I use Turtle Wax but it seems to vanish after a few washings. Major cleaning to get in all the cracks and crevices not fun.