IGNORED

Got outbid

videoarizona

Was going to add a 2nd Gen to my scoot pantry...but got outbid.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181702383960

Love my 1st gen but was thinking of selling my VStar and getting the 2nd Gen for 2up touring use. As I shrink from gravity, it's going to get harder to sit on the 1st Gen....at least the 2nd gen is a little closer to the ground for my feets!

Ah well....I'll keep looking... :Sad_0241:

She's been trying to sell that one for a while now; I've seen it listed a few times, but this is the first time without a reserve price.

Here's another one listed with no reserve.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yamaha-Royal-Star/221730182697?_trksid=p2045573.c100033.m2042&_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D29256%26meid%3De8c0ba44689b4f7db47e119778b56cf3%26pid%3D100033%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D4%26mehot%3Dpp%26sd%3D221730182697

I spoke with gentleman who is listing it for her. He did all detail work on it to sell it. Nice man. Would have been a good ride home for me if i could have bought it... But not to be. Think I'll wait until someone here on forum decided to sell.... Would probably get a better bike anyway. There was a trailer but someone took advantage of her and bought it for $200!!

I'm looking for a black or silver one anyway!

If you are still bidding and win it I only live about an hour or so from where this is located and would be glad to go over and pick it up for you and check it over to see if anything is needed so its ready for you to ride it back home.

Let me know.

Keep watching David - you will nail one!! Just an FYI, I like play around on Adhuntr.com = a nation wide Craigs search.. LOTS of great deals out there!! Try a variety of search parameters if you use it..

Be interesting to see where both of these end up!! Wonder if we ought to have a "I am bidding on this one so please dont bid against me" section on the site? Wonder if anyone would abide by it even if we did,, I know I would but most folks arent as nice as I am..

Was going to add a 2nd Gen to my scoot pantry...but got outbid.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181702383960

Love my 1st gen but was thinking of selling my VStar and getting the 2nd Gen for 2up touring use. As I shrink from gravity, it's going to get harder to sit on the 1st Gen....at least the 2nd gen is a little closer to the ground for my feets!

Ah well....I'll keep looking... :Sad_0241:

There's still 4 1/2 hours left and you're never outbid if you're the last bidder and you're always last bidder if you really want something.