IGNORED

Today's ride, with pics

pbjman

Went for a ride today....

I'm doing a job tomorrow where I'll be removing/replacing four doors on a home, so I decided to pick up some more reciprocating saw blades...

harbor freight.jpg

Then I stopped by a home for a quick check-in with a customer about some upcoming work, and at that point I was free to do some local sightseeing in the lakefront areas around Harrison Township.

Here is a waterfront area along Lake St Clair. Something was burning in the distance.

smoke on the water.jpg

It windy and blustery, but about 53 degrees. For the day, I saw more garbage cans in the road than I did other motorcycles. Here's a pic of the cloudy sky over the water.

cloudy.jpg

In this area, there are some beautiful homes on Lakeshore Drive. This one was too big to fit in one picture.

big house first half.jpg

One of those neighborhoods where houses like this

castle house.jpg

Can be next to or across the street from houses like this

IMG_3468.jpg

I like driving through and looking at the variety!

Edited by pbjman

From there, I headed back through New Baltimore and stopped at Autozone to grab some stuff; look at what is directly across the street. I wonder why they always do that?

IMG_3470.jpg

Then, in Marine City I took Belle River Road along the water and stopped across from a cemetery.

river cemetery.jpg

I must have been driven farther than I realized, because I found myself in (east)China!

china.jpg

Time to head home, but not before finding a pic that is sort of a tribute to Eck: my bike in front of a dilapidated barn!

barn.jpg