IGNORED

Hey Puc

billmac

Thanks for asking Billmac, nothin rude in that post Cha - I liked it, no spare parts needed Carl but THANkS for the offer, thanks for the thoughts Eck - Annie and all of you!!

Been not feelin well at all last 36 hours, Docs lookin at the old ticker pretty close - possible pace maker cause for some reason it likes to hang around 40 times a minute when I am resting and then spike when I stand, scheduled for brain leak surgery in April but gotta get this figured out first. all for now really tired.. Maybe a flu bug here!

STILL PLANNING ON RIDING THIS SUMMER BILLMAC - GOING TO DONS MD EVEN IF I HAVE TO TAKE A GREY HOUND BUS!!!!!!:thumbsup: Hope to see you there?

I sure hope they figure out what is wrong with that old ticker quickly and your able to get up and about without that yukie feeling. Didn't know about the April scheduled rally on the leak, but hope the pacer is corrected by then and that everything goes great with your surgery Puc.

I haven't met you (yet) but sure plan on doing so... as some say, ...... as soon as our stars line up..:stickpoke:

Puc I sure hope they figure out your heart stuff, I can really relate to the feelings of finding out that something is not working correctly but they don't know why.

I know that due to the heart stuff I am still looking a real possibility of taking the big red truck to Dons MD, if so, I'll have plenty of room, let me know if I need to pick you and/or Tippy up on the way there.