IGNORED

For those who had snow on the first days of Spring...

videoarizona

RASCAL??? Why you want to be so Nice??:mugshot:

You must have slept thru the latest news about my neighbor on the other side of the pond receiving newclear miscels.. Soon as I saw pics of his flake shaped contraption I said to myself, self,,,, its time to start being really nice to this one!! :big-grin-emoticon:

In a couple of days I am headed to the U.P. to check on that back door into Canada that those folks up there seem to have an aversion to closing. Maybe the hinges are a little rusty. Maybe the hinges can get welded if they are still moving freely.......

You just know I can not resist an arctic blast......:snow2:

In a couple of days I am headed to the U.P. to check on that back door into Canada that those folks up there seem to have an aversion to closing. Maybe the hinges are a little rusty. Maybe the hinges can get welded if they are still moving freely.......

Hey Jeff. We got this old lady that lives up a hollow here that does some things. Slipped her a few bucks and she says NO MORE SNOW!! I think you beter put that machine away before it Implods or something!!!! She was cackling when I left......wanting to know if she could go for a ride!!!

Too late for that, Fly....we've blown all the snow out through the back door....those leaf blowers work real good with snow too. Been quite clear lately in our area,though still a bit chilly. Was out riding yesterday,and have been out almost 6 or 7 times in March.

Hey, videoarizona..we will be thinking of you when it gets too hot for u guys middle of summer.

Too late for that, Fly....we've blown all the snow out through the back door....those leaf blowers work real good with snow too. Been quite clear lately in our area,though still a bit chilly. Was out riding yesterday,and have been out almost 6 or 7 times in March.

Hey, videoarizona..we will be thinking of you when it gets too hot for u guys middle of summer.

That's when we ride in early morning or evenings. Plus, it's my time for maintenance! But thanks for thinking of us who will be "heat bound"! Grins!