IGNORED

Anyone interested in a Maintenance Day in SW Missouri?

Guest Jarhead Biker

Guest Jarhead Biker

My girlfriend and I have finally gotten "settled into" or new home in Pineville, MO, and we are considering hosting a Maintenance Day at our new place. So, I'm asking for some input to find out how many might be interested.

We have a large area just beyond our back yard, approximately 125' X 200', that is suitable for pitching tents/camping. However, we do not have any bathroom facilities outside of the home. So, this is something that must be considered. There is also a commercial campground within 20 minutes, if that is preferred.

We are thinking about any time between April 20, and July 30, excluding July 2 - 13. A 2 - 4 day event.

Pineville is as far SW as you can go in Missouri, and our place is about 15 minutes from the MO/AR State line, and within the "4 corners" area of MO, AR, OK, and KS.

Please let us know if you would be interested in participating, what dates would be good, and any questions, concerns, suggestions, or advice.

Thanks.

Guest Jarhead Biker

Sounds great. Feel free to give me a call when you get into the area. I'll be here. Just can't do the MD during that time because I have a friend from Arizona who will be visiting at that time.

I'm always up for meeting group members and cycle enthusiasts. Especially ones from the Holy Land! I'm originally from Beaumont, TX.

Sounds great. Feel free to give me a call when you get into the area. I'll be here. Just can't do the MD during that time because I have a friend from Arizona who will be visiting at that time.

I'm always up for meeting group members and cycle enthusiasts. Especially ones from the Holy Land! I'm originally from Beaumont, TX.

Holy Land? Never heard it called that. Hilly yes but not Holy. The two couples that I am meeting are out of Midland.