IGNORED

If you had 1 week & $1000 in cash

midnightrider1300

Kinda looks like the Marlinton Motor Inn would be a good place to start a weeklong bike trip. From there I'd probably find my way over to the BRP and head south til I had just enough of that $1k left to get me home.

Colorado. And by a week I'm thinking you mean a work week which actually gives you 9 days. I love riding in Colorado and southern utah. I would leave Friday around 5 pm and could be in rocky Mountain national park Saturday at supper time. That gives me 6 days to just rule around before heading home.

I'd use the money for gas to get to Michigan and beg Cowpuc for a place to stay. Guaranteed entertainment spending time with that road warrior. The stories would be plentiful, I'm sure.

Dale

:thumbsup::thumbsup::dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2:

He said he has one week. Do you really think he could listen to all of Cowpuc's stories on ONE WEEK? :rotfl:

:thumbdown::thumbdown::Im not listening to:Im not listening to:moon::moon::moon:

I keep seeing this thread and get more ideas. Being I am retired military I could hop scotch around to different bases and stay on base or abase camp ground for less than some motels. Hmm Being I am out of work right now it is wayyy to ez to think about going riding instead of looking for a job this summer.