IGNORED

TEN YEARS ago today

SilvrT

After experiencing several "bad apples" over the course of 3+ years, I was somewhat reluctant to take another chance.

We met through an on-line dating site. She was a tad older than me and that normally would have disqualified her as I was seeking someone 5 - 10 years younger ... but she challenged me to look "outside of the box".

So there I sat at a Starbucks, waiting to meet in person this lady who sparked my interest. After all, it's not in my nature to back down from a challenge.

It didn't take long for me to realize I'd finally found that one good apple!

Happy "meeting you" Anniversary to my wife Nina!

Congrats!! My wife is 5 years older than me and we made 25 1/2 years so far, and we both were married 2 times before...

ya, this is our 3rd also ... seems the sayings "third time lucky" and "older wimmen make beautiful lovers" go hand in hand LOL

Guest divey

Rick, you should borrow some of that stuff that Nina uses to keep herself looking so young. You could use it, lol!! Joking aside, congrats to both of you. Doug

Rick, you should borrow some of that stuff that Nina uses to keep herself looking so young. You could use it, lol!! Joking aside, congrats to both of you. Doug

As long as she continues to think I'm good lookin, I'll refrain from using it ... and I'll keep her good eye glasses hidden!! :rotf:

My wife is younger but since I've past my peak and started shrinking, I think she is taller than I am. Congrats

So what does taller have to do with "shrinking"?

oh :o ..... you mean you're getting shorter.... :doh: (where did my mind go? :innocent: )

Congratulations! Takes an optimist to try it 3 times I suppose!:stickpoke: A good friend who was determined to never get married has had a live-in lady that suits him well who is 17 years older than he is. She is petite and doesn't look her age. They have his/her jetskis, scooters, and snowmobiles. They've been together about 18 years. Who'd a thunk it!