IGNORED

well i am back in the workforce

oldgoat

well I got the part time janitorial job.

working weekends 16 hrs a week and $9.25 and hour

im not going to get rich but with my other check I will be able to survive.

working weekends will cut down the motorcycle rides. but I have 4 days a week to do that.

I start this Friday. so I hope this old body holds up LOL

I am sorry to say it did not work out. ended up with a bad MS attack the second day of working..

if the doctors can find out what is going on I will have a spinal tap done sometime in the next 2 to 3 weeks.

I lost some function in my legs and they would not hold me up? I am moving about but with the help of my cane and my walker. doctor said use the cane out side and as much as possible. and use the walker around the home. I am on some power full steroids. and they seem to be working? but there is some pressure on the middle part of my spinal cord? there could be a lesion there? MS strips the mylenin sheath kind of like when a wire gets frayed so my brain my send out say signal to move my right foot but it gets crossed out by the lesion and jumps the signal to say drop the foot and I end up with drop foot symptom. I had this happen about 12 years ago and they fixed me so I hope they can do it again? thank you all for your support sorry I kind of let you down.