IGNORED

Freebird's Maintenance Day

Freebird

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am keeping my fingers crossed and really hoping to make it this year. Probably will pitch a tent in the yard.

Now your talkin Champ!! :thumbsup: Relic just posted some stuff about his new Harley and got me thinking about Don and his Glide. Being a newer bike and all, I wouldnt be surprised that his Glide has a 12v outlet on it (Don probably dont even know its there),, I am planning on pitching my tent within a short distance of his bike and bringing a 12v skeeter killer outfit to plug into his Harley.. If you and Dan promise to stay down wind of me, I will put the skeeter killer a tween us so none of us good ol boy's hasta swat bugs all night.. Probly run that Harley battry down from being on all night but thats ok,, we can push start it for him in da mornin to get em goin..

PS - NO BEANS and NO SNORIN EITHER!! :missingtooth:

its getting closer.

This last weekend i finally started my winter maintenance and upgrades. Ok so i got a late start.

There is still a good chance that i will be in the cage this year.

That just means that there is more room to pack my world famous rum balls.

Don't forget to sign up for food!!!!!!!!!! At the quaker steak and lube on friday.

ol @cowpuc must have fell asleep at the keyboard again.......:rasberry:

what in the wild wild world of sports is going on here - its flipping snowing - right now!!! One of these days fool - one of these days!!!!

Well now I've got to add "take the battery out" to my list of things to get done. :rasberry:

Well seeings how I returned BikerJohns stention cord to him last year at The Dalles (you did get that cord back didnt you @bikerjohn?) I will hafta member to wrap a hundred footer around Tweeks horns so iffen I hafta sneak voltage from your Wifes new car that she wont let you mess with we can still watch skeeters explode!!:stirthepot::guitarist 2::rasberry:

20140608_183419.jpg

what in the wild wild world of sports is going on here - its flipping snowing - right now!!! One of these days fool - one of these days!!!!

OOPIE!!!!! :snow2:

Someone dared me.........:snow:

Said it couldn't be done.......:snow2:

You know I can't resiste a good challenge......

Are you saying I gots to do some sneakin and hiden at Dons.........:moon:

But at least it woke you up and got your fingers back to typin.......:rasberry:

Are you saying I gots to do some sneakin and hiden at Dons.........:moon:

But at least it woke you up and got your fingers back to typin.......:rasberry:

Not unless you bring that confounded white washer with ya ya lop eared varmint!! Fill that trunk full of Rum Balls and lock that white washer in the shed and the whole Lake Erie Lake Shore will be at peace!!! :rasberry:

So looking forward to this! Haven't had the time to get the bike back on the road what with all the other aging vehiculars I've been wasting time fixing. Gotta get her on the road this week. Nothing to do tomorrow, so I think I'll mosey out to the garage, kick up some tunes, and spend an hour or so with a wrench in one hand a cold one in the other and parts scattered all over the place... and for once I probably won't be teaching the whole neighborhood new words while working on something...

Would someone please tell me the closest hotel to Don's?

We stayed at the Oberlin last time, but that doesn't seem to be an option this time. Looks like folks are staying at several different places.

Thanks for the help!

MJ

We stayed at the Oberlin last time, but that doesn't seem to be an option this time. Looks like folks are staying at several different places.

Thanks for the help!

Hi MJ, we are staying at the Country Inn in Elyria, rite next to the Quality Inn, dont know if its the closest, but I dont think there are too many options after the Oberlin Inn.

Look forward to seeing you guys again.

Craig

Thanks for the help!

Hi MJ, we are staying at the Country Inn in Elyria, rite next to the Quality Inn, dont know if its the closest, but I dont think there are too many options after the Oberlin Inn.

Look forward to seeing you guys again.

Craig

See you and Kim and the Country Inn! Looking forward to it!

I'll be at the Pond Plaza in the Red Roof Inn.....

I was planning on camping next to Freebirds Harley so I could borrow his battery during the night and use it to power the lighting for my tent.. If this Pond Plaza joint has enforced rules concerning snoring/laughter/abusive story telling and errant biker control's I may just move on over to their establishment too.. I am sure they do cause most of you varmints talk as if you have been there before and most campgrounds who dont have such modern day enforcement of rules dont have many return customers so I will say I will also be staying at the Pond Plaza too,,, upwind of others of course..