IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

OK folks, I have decided to "unstick" this thread. It has been at the top for almost 2 years and we just get too many threads stuck to the top. If you want to keep it active and up high, you will just need to POST to it. :

:think: This was "unstuck" from I believe late last summer till around April. I actually started a Poll on this site to see if it should be "stuck" again. Overwhelmingly ( 31 to 16 to 2) in favor of being stuck.:happy34:

It did have a couple targets that kind of killed it for a few weeks this spring :stickpoke:, but it has started moving the last couple weeks or so. :happy65:

AND, I haven't even been able to play for 2 and a half weeks. :whistling:But, that should change tomorrow about 10am, and then it's off to the U.P. for a couple days and then to the WI Maint Day.:fingers-crossed-emo

Please reconsider, this is a hard one to keep going if new people don't see it up front and start wondering what it is and start playing.

Just my :2cents: , Scooter Bob

Yes, I remember that most of the time I have been a member this has not been "stuck". I think that something like this that goes on, and is for everyone, should be stuck.

Maybe if the consolidated some of the stuck threads about the rally? :stickpoke:

Some else will have to keep this bumped overnight, as it's time for me to go nite nite.

Later, Scooter Bob

I'm awake and bumping this back to the top, But we'll be leaving in a bit to get the hunting bike back from the shop and won't be back till Sunday night.

Later, Scooter Bob

Current Target is...we are looking for " you, your bike and a Rodeo Arena" from KBay

I have NEVER heard so much WHINING. :95: :rotfl:

Listen folks, you have no idea how many requests I get to "stick" threads. If I stuck, and left stuck, every thread requested then the first couple of pages would be nothing but stickies and the new posts would be buried at the end. I know that this thread is fun and important to some but some of the others have probably been just as important to those who requested them.

How about this. I move this thread to the "Fun and Frivolous" topic area and I can stick it there. Would that help?

Fun and Frivolous seems like the same as Jokes, and would be like hiding our rowdy group away in a corner. :(

Yea, we whine about sticking this one, but it is fun, and is BY FAR the most used topic on the Watering hole, thus earning a stick IMO!

Plus if it isn't stuck, then there is a bunch of wasted bandwidth "bumping" it up all the time.

so we have the most used thread, by a factor of 15 or more! and it has FIVE stars! By what criteria should a thread be stuck if not those? (sorry beginning to sound a little like a founding father!).

Boss, it is your show.... but remember we are a whiny bunch! :stickpoke::stirthepot:

I'll hunt it down where ever it is. It is Fun and it is Frivilous with higher percentage of fun. I'm just whining because on Google I can't locate a rodeo arena anywhere in Michigan. Ye-Ha

Edited by KarlS
spelling

How about: Aussie Annie-her bike-and a plane ticket to the U.S.????????????

All donations will be acknowledged (fair dinkum cobber):sign20::big-grin-emoticon:

I would be glad to donate to this idea!!! lets get the donations going!!!

mike.

Bump (w/ Target Reminder)....

Current Target is...we are looking for " you, your bike and a Rodeo Arena" from KBay

and I vote to have it moved to F&F for sticking. It will get around that it has been moved. If there's room on F&F for sticking... go for it. I have also "Subscribed" but it doesn't work like I thought. other forums will email you when there is activity on a thread, so when someone updates you know.

Trying to get out this moring for this one.

Taking pics of yourself, bike & target gets tricky when you're Solo. I used to have a mini-Tripod.. I need to find on again.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p25/dreamreaverLT/scavenger%20hunt/P1010932.jpg

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p25/dreamreaverLT/scavenger%20hunt/P1010935.jpg

Check them Large at my photobucket, started a new one for the Scavenger Hunt. I'll keep all my targets in there. It helps since non-members can't see photos here and I like to share with other people.

http://s124.photobucket.com/albums/p25/dreamreaverLT/scavenger%20hunt/

New Target, You, Bike at a Brewery or BrewPub. I want the sign visible if possible.

(probably already been done, but it's mine so...

:nanner:

Edited by dreamreaver