IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

BOY, I'll say generous!:confused24:

I'll give it to ya that it's a school house Don,:scratchchin:

But on your own property?:stickpoke:

Seriously Don, welcome back to the game, hadn't heard from ya in a while.:thumbsup2:

Later, Scooter Bob

The current target is...

you, and your bike (and in honor of Irene currently raking the East Coast), anything with a graphic representation of a tornado, cyclone, hurricane, or any of those words in the sign/name. by DynoDon

So he had a short ride, still a 1 room School house. He's just doing his part to conserve our oil supplies. :rotf:

Glad this hunt has another new member and moving along at a fast pace.

So he had a short ride, still a 1 room School house. He's just doing his part to conserve our oil supplies.

OK, Kudos to DynoDon for saving a dinasour.:crackup:

Glad this hunt has another new member and moving along at a fast pace.

:sign yeah that:

Later, Scooter Bob

The current target is...

you, and your bike (and in honor of Irene currently raking the East Coast), anything with a graphic representation of a tornado, cyclone, hurricane, or any of those words in the sign/name. by DynoDon

The current target is...

I guess when the next rain band comes through I should pull the bike out and take a pic :shock3:

OK, got knocked around a bit there. but I expected to take a little bit of a beat down for not getting out of my own driveway, but Bob....I was heading out to get the target and BAM! There it was at the top of my own driveway! Whoda thunk it! :rasberry:

Oh, and I do appreciate the concern for my advanced age and ability (or lack thereof) to ride more than 200 yards! :backinmyday:

Gas went up almost 30 cents the last 48 hours in anticipation of Irene, so I had to conserve. :whistling:

Anyway, I appreciate the good natured ribbing!:yikes:

Gas went up almost 30 cents the last 48 hours in anticipation of Irene, so I had to conserve. :whistling:

Ya, I had no idea we had THAT MUCH of our refining capabilities on the east coast.:confused24:

Me thinks they will raise the price of fuel 10 cents just because one of Boomer's pygmies farts.:bang head::crackup:

Glad to see you back in the game Don.

Later, Scooter Bob

The current target is...

and you didn't even have to use your cellphone :cool10: So what's next?

:scratchchin: Ya, that.:confused24:

We'll be puttin' on about 500 miles tomorrow on our way towards Fargo and then PIP.:banana:

Need something besides the traffic to watch for.:D

Later, Scooter Bob

Since it's Labor Day How about You, your bike and a Labor Day parade. Bonus points if you have a clown sittin on your bike.