IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

Does it have to be a goose chase..I would rather chase a squirrel....up up and away.

David

Squirrel [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaAxzIFgNso&feature=related]‪squirrel !!!!! best part from the movie Up, pixar‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Vassar theater in Vassar Mi.

Your next target: You, Your bike and a Race Car or race truck.

I race car with a number or sponsor on it. NOT just a everyday car someone takes to the drag strip sometimes. It CAN be one that is just used for display or advertising.

Edited by KarlS

Vassar theater in Vassar Mi.

Your next target: You, Your bike and a Race Car or race truck.

I race car with a number or sponsor on it. NOT just a everyday car someone takes to the drag strip sometimes. It CAN be one that is just used for display or advertising.

How'd you get off that sticky seat to snap that pic ?

Now that you got it, here's the one I got.

Just a reminder, The current target is:

You, Your bike and a Race Car or race truck.

Didn't think it would be very hard to find, I see them about everywhere I ride. Maybe everyone to busy heading to Cody.

Between everyone being on vacation and it being just to hot to do anything outside...........

Thankfully, I had to go see my back surgeon for a follow up today.:thumbsup2:

Drive my truck with AC for 80 miles, or ride the bike?:scratchchin:

I rode the bike, and have the pics to win the current target. :D

But, we're having trouble thinking up a new target.:confused24:

Until we do,:no-no-no: the contest is still open.:080402gudl_prv:

Later, Scooter Bob

The current target is:

You, Your bike and a Race Car or race truck.

I race car with a number or sponsor on it. NOT just a everyday car someone takes to the drag strip sometimes. It CAN be one that is just used for display or advertising. by KarlS

I just thought of a new target...

A pic of you and your bike and an outhouse, or port-a-potty, or honeyhut, or whatever you call a place to poop not inside in your neck of the woods.

Here's pics of what they call the LEGENDS class at the race track in Beaver Dam. This one is powered by a MC engine.:sign kewl:

Later, Scooter Bob

A pic of you and your bike and an outhouse, or port-a-potty, or honeyhut, or whatever you call a place to poop not inside in your neck of the woods.

Anybody? Every construction site has one, and most every town festival and fair.

Karen and I are leaving this morning for a week of puttin' around in Northern WI, and sure could use a new target.

Later, Scooter Bob

I will be at an event today where there will be a PP.

But my bike will be home. :crying:

I just can't carry the coolerS, pop-up canopies, a jet, a giant scale airplane, a couple or 3 helicopters, and all of the support equipment, on the bike..........

I just can't carry the coolerS, pop-up canopies, a jet, a giant scale airplane, a couple or 3 helicopters, and all of the support equipment, on the bike..........

You should build a trailer to pull behind yer bike.:scratchchin::stickpoke:

The current target is...

A pic of you and your bike and an outhouse, or port-a-potty, or honeyhut, or whatever you call a place to poop not inside in your neck of the woods. by Scooter Bob

You should build a trailer to pull behind yer bike.:scratchchin::stickpoke:

The current target is...

A pic of you and your bike and an outhouse, or port-a-potty, or honeyhut, or whatever you call a place to poop not inside in your neck of the woods. by Scooter Bob

I don't think any bike could pull my P/U truck......

I even had stuff packed in the front and back seats of the cab cuz the 8' box was full to the top.

Well I found the stinking thing, with everyone's approval I will set the next target.

Sorry Joe, didn't have web access for a couple days, but you got it.:sign kewl:

Thanks for the new target. We've been by a few little candy stores already, but we'll keep an eye out for another one.;)

Later, Scooter Bob

The current target is...

a picture of you and your bike in front of a Candy store. by etcswjoe

I guess I can see you in the mirror :) Cool candy store. So whats the next target?

Yes I'm in the Mirror.

Next Target: You, Your Bike and Steak House type Restaurant.

Example: Joe's Steak House.

Will be OK if the word Steak is somewhere on the sign or building.

Happy Hunting.