IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

pretty sure he was just showing a picture of a caboose! there are a couple in personal yards in my area.

I know where there is a steam train, our STAR group had our monthly meeting across from it last week. I may be able to get there later this week, it may have a caboose too.

pretty sure he was just showing a picture of a caboose! there are a couple in personal yards in my area.

I know where there is a steam train, our STAR group had our monthly meeting across from it last week. I may be able to get there later this week, it may have a caboose too.

I love steam locomotives, I go to see them run whenever one comes through our area. I was a member of a train club for several years, 1/8th scale, 3 miles of track on 15 acres. You could ride these. I have run steam loco's , diesel and electric. Click this link to see some pics at one of the railroads I've run.

Does the target have to be a full size train ?

Ragtop: If you love trains, have you been to the train museum in Chattanooga, TN? The wife and I did the STAR convention last year there, and rode to the museum. They have a steam train, and an electric train they alternate, if you get lucky, you can ride the steam, but we had the electric and it was still a hoot! They say you can't move around during the ride, but I got up and went everywhere and the conductor just smiled. They have a great facility. Must do when you are in the area if you have even a mild interest in trains.

Yep, been there, done that. We stayed the night at Chattanooga Choo-Choo in one of the rail car rooms. There's also a pretty nice train museum in Florida. I've ridden on several steam trains in the past, no comparison to riding behind a diesel-electric.

Ragtop: If you love trains, have you been to the train museum in Chattanooga, TN? The wife and I did the STAR convention last year there, and rode to the museum. They have a steam train, and an electric train they alternate, if you get lucky, you can ride the steam, but we had the electric and it was still a hoot! They say you can't move around during the ride, but I got up and went everywhere and the conductor just smiled. They have a great facility. Must do when you are in the area if you have even a mild interest in trains.

The Musem of Industry and Science in Chicago has a great train layout, I too enjoyed the one in Chatanooga (sp). The South Carolina Train Musem opens up Saturday I may ride up there and check it out. I rember as a little boy going to Tweetsie railroad in Blowing Rock NC.

Can it be a broke train? Was riding along and saw this train being worked on.

Not a lot of places to pull over. Let me know if it's accepted.

Looks like a Train to me, so what's next?

I would still like to see the scale train pics.

There are very few, but none with any group I ride with. There are a couple in town that I see from time to time, but never found them stopped or where they live. The local STAR group has the newer Venture only or other brands.

That's OK, I get my share of hits on this game....:)

Just got back from MD. Nice looking Challenger.

Rode 350 Miles yesterday looking for one and saw several going down the road but my wife will not take pictures while we are moving. Rode 20 miles today and there it was. Did you know it is considered trespassing to be on a car lot after it closes?

MD would have been a real good time to have gotten this one.