IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

Dan, how heartless and cruel of you....."Happy Hunting" for the Easter Bunny. And there is even a cute movie out now. Think of the children Dan! :crying: They will be devastated as VentureRiders bring in millions...er thousands....uh, dozens....OK, TWO of the little bunnies possibly with feet missing as good luck charms for Bob! :whistling:

On the other hand, if I am allowed, I would put a few holes in those dreaded lawn blow-ups...wonder if the family that allowed me to get the Christmas picture last year will have some Easter stuff. :happy65:

Oh well, have to go now....have some bunny stew to make!:shock3:

The Girls at Hooters are wearing Easter items, would three of them in front of my bike count?

Only if you take them home with you to get many pics of them on the front lawn.

I also want pics of how the three of them will be loaded on your bike to get them home.....

do 'trial members' get to post pictures??

edit: there, fixed it :)

Welcome aboard a fine ship of members who will help whenever they can and don't care what you ride. Well worth the 12.00 membership and look forward to meeting you and yours one day at a rally or M&E. God bless. Mike

Will giant easter eggs count? Bothered neighbor to collect a few together in their yard. Guess the grand kids were visiting. If it counts Don, then sorry for now pics of Hooters Bunnies

Yup, that counts. I like that you are holding one of the eggs in the photo. That target didn't last long...

So what's next?

Cheers,

Dan

Well, actually that was my next target... sure blew that out of the water. Since I work in a state prison, lets go with a picture of you, bike, and in front of a razor wired fenced state pen :mugshot: and a correctional officer by your side. God Bless. Mike

Now that may be a hard one. I pass by a prision near here every so often, but I've never seen a CO wandering around outside the fence! :confused24:

Oh were there, just have to time it right :rotf:

Ya, I figure I'll try to get them at shift change.

Trouble is, I don't know which one to go to?

There's at least 4 within 12 miles of here, prison city of Waupun is just up the road.

Would you prefer min, med, or max?

Later, Scooter Bob

Just my luck! The guard shift change is different than mine!:doh:

But it was a nice tour of the Wi penal system.:confused24:

Here's the Burke Center...

http://tapa.tk/mu/a6b5402f-2077-c41f.jpg

Waupun Correctional (the walls)...

http://tapa.tk/mu/a6b5402f-20ca-8ad1.jpg

Dodge Correctional...

http://tapa.tk/mu/a6b5402f-2107-86eb.jpg

Fox Lake Correctional...

http://tapa.tk/mu/a6b5402f-2160-e729.jpg

But no guards, wah:crying:

Somebody else will have to give it a try.:think:

But plenty of razor wire!:thumbsup2:

Later, Scooter Bob

Edited by Scooter Bob

Perhaps if you were to get one of those Hooters girls with the bunny ears in picture instead, I might overlook having a Corrections Officer :whistling:

No Hooters around here.:crying:

If nobody else gets this soon, I'll just call up one of several bikers I know that spend time behind these fences everyday for pay.:scratchchin:

Hey Mike, Would I get extra credit for...

Me and my bike and a prison guard and his bike and the prison in one shot??:confused24::beersign:

Later, Scooter Bob

Well, actually that was my next target... sure blew that out of the water. Since I work in a state prison, lets go with a picture of you, bike, and in front of a razor wired fenced state pen :mugshot: and a correctional officer by your side. God Bless. Mike

OK first try at this. The guy on the left is off duty Sheriff deputy that works at the Brazoria Texas jail in the background. razor wire and guard tower is on the left. Not a state prison so may not work. :fingers-crossed-emo

Lucky I did not telll him about this before hand he wanted to cuff me for the picture, but didn't have them with him.:bobby:

I think it should count (not in uniform may be a sticky point) but I think you should get extra points for the LEO being a biker.

I found out that they frown upon you taking pictures of the prisions around here to the point they will ask to see your camera.

Edited by etcswjoe
Missed the in Uniform Part.

Appreciate the fine pics of a Dep Sheriff allowing pics and all but would be nice if he had been in uniform and working there in same. Guess I'm looking for the connection between the 2. I'll leave it up to folks here though. God Bless. Mike

Edited by Mikealiasmike
reread and fixed

I think it should count (not in uniform may be a sticky point) but I think you should get extra points for the LEO being a biker.

I found out that they frown upon you taking pictures of the prisions around here to the point they will ask to see your camera.

I understand what your saying, but pretty much any parking lot for a prison has razor wire visible (I've worked at 7 so far lol) and you'd be surprised how many officers would actually have pic taken if given the reason for it. Were not that unapproachable :innocent: Can't believe I used THAT smilie lol:rotf: