IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

I ended up deciding to kill my time riding around in the mountains, instead sitting at the Hooters. They'll be plenty of other days for that.

But, I did find these on my tour, see pic below.:rotfl::crackup:

Later, Scooter Bob

You, Your bike and 2 Hooters Girls in front of the bar. Bonus points if she's on the bike with you The bonus will get ya either an :fnd_(16): or a :beer: When we cross paths. by Ragtop69GS

That's just wrong !!!!!!!! :rotfl::rotfl:

Ok I got it, they asked for a ride but I was afraid they might get burnt on the exhaust.

Good job. That target was one the wife didn't want to help me get for myself. :)

So what do you have in mind for the next target?

Cheers,

Dan

joe, good picture there. I almost called foul because the red SUV doesn't look like a bike, but hey, there it is somewhere near those girls. Tough to find it, my gaze kept going elsewhere (and not to you!) :crackup:

A Beach? Darn, and I was so close to Daytona at the first of last month!

joe, good picture there. I almost called foul because the red SUV doesn't look like a bike, but hey, there it is somewhere near those girls. Tough to find it, my gaze kept going elsewhere (and not to you!) :crackup:

A Beach? Darn, and I was so close to Daytona at the first of last month!

Ok here is another picture and the bike is there :innocent:

BEACH did you say BEACH!!! :buttkick: Today rain, sleet, snow, sleet, snow, sleet, rain, snow, sometimes all three at once. BEACH don't think it will ever get riding weather around here. Been able to ride once since last October. Of course you could of said to take a picture of the sun and I couldn't get that one either.:bang head: It's even thundering now. That's the 83VR under the cover.

It got up to 50F today so I got the bike out. Closest I could get to the beach was across the lake. You can see the beach, pavilion, and tables across the lake. You can see me in the mirror of the VR.

If this is approved I will set a new target.

Next Target.

A sign at a Restaurant or Diner or Roadside Stand that has the word EAT on it. Along the lines of the old "EAT AT JOE'S" signs. But any sign at anywhere you can eat food with the word EAT in it will do.

So: You, Your Bike and a eating establishment with EAT on the sign. Happy Hunting. :photographing:

Edited by KarlS

Next Target.

A sign at a Restaurant or Diner or Roadside Stand that that has the word EAT on it. Along the lines of the old "EAT AT JOE'S" signs. But any sign at anywhere you can eat food with the word EAT in it will do.

So: You, Your Bike and a eating establishment with EAT on the sign. Happy Hunting. :photographing:

About 45 mins north of me there is a resteraunt with an "Eat at Joe's sign"

Next Target.

A sign at a Restaurant or Diner or Roadside Stand that has the word EAT on it. Along the lines of the old "EAT AT JOE'S" signs. But any sign at anywhere you can eat food with the word EAT in it will do.

We did a little 240 mile cruise around with no plan in mind. Those types of rides are often the best. Here is a picture of a pizza joint in a little town (have no idea which one) in MD.

Cheers,

Dan

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z351/danzoom/04-10-11-002.jpg

Went riding this weekend for about 300 miles and never did see a resteraunt with EAT on the sign, I know where one was but firgured I would see one alonge the route I was on.

Now that it is almost riding weather everywhere we should have more particpants so make your target a good one.

We did a little 240 mile cruise around with no plan in mind. Those types of rides are often the best. Here is a picture of a pizza joint in a little town (have no idea which one) in MD.

Cheers,

Dan

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z351/danzoom/04-10-11-002.jpg

Looks like you got it. Whats the next target?

Looks like you got it. Whats the next target?

This one is related to the season and was inspired by some of the..... I shall say interesting cause everyone's idea of beauty is different..... home lawn decoration projects I saw on my ride this past weekend.

The new target is.... You and your bike in front of someone's front lawn adorned with large and numerous easter decorations (minimum of 3 items).

A few of the places I rode by on Sunday must have had 10 - 20 over sized, inflated pink rabbits, easter eggs etc.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Dan