IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

I have no leads for the next target, but that is what google is for. Cheers, Dan

I was out that way last spring. Just head east or west of the DC mess and get out into the countryside, and you're bound to find one.:thumbsup2:

Later, Scooter Bob

The current target is...

You and your bike and a water tower from a town other than where you live. Bonus points for an old steel one. by Scooter Bob

the wife and I are goping riding today so now Ill have to pick a new destination. We had planned on heading up a historical/scenic highway here 2 towns over(gibsonville) to see the local historical site and gets pics in front of the civil war general( I think hes a general) mounted on horse back in bronze. May still go as we pass 3 old metal water towers between here and there.

David

The current target is...

You and your bike and a water tower from a town other than where you live. Bonus points for an old steel one. by Scooter Bob

We went for a shortish ride today. This first picture is of a water tower in my home town, but we thought it was really cool so we stopped for a picture anyways.

The second picture is of a your run of the mill tower in Damascus MD.

Cheers,

Dan

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z351/danzoom/cid_04DEBFFB4AA843B18D74AF63C41F6C91MomsHPDesktoPC.jpg

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z351/danzoom/cid_826CD0C6CB9741AFBEC402985736F1CFMomsHPDesktoPC.jpg

My daughter told me we would get back an someone would have just posted.:shock3: Well here are our pics. :photographing:

And not even an hour late. Bummer:doh:

Nice pics though, Thanks for posting!:thumbsup2:

Now we'll have to see what Painterman67 comes back with a little late too.:confused24:

Later, Scooter Bob

Still waiting to hear what the next target will be...But I won't be getting it, just got another snowstorm today.:bang head:

We have a new WINNER!!!:thumbsup2:

So DanOh, what's the next target??:confused24:

Good Job, Scooter Bob

This idea is courtesy of the spouse;

You and your bike in front of an old fashion barbershop complete with the white and red pole out front.

Cheers,

Dan

didnt make it to the ones we wanted to.....the wife is in college now for photgraphy and she needed to get back so she coould do her homework.Ill have to get out and look for a barber shop now.

David

Ps I just got a new tire on fri so anything for a ride as I havent had a long ride since sept when the clutch went out.

Had a good ride :12101:today at least a dozen barbershops with poles within 25 miles, wound up driving 60 to find one:detective: out side of the limit.

Est in 1965 so it is close to old fashioned :grandma:and does have a pole.

My daughter took the pics.

Nice Pics, both of you.:thumbsup2:

:confused24: T-shirt and Blue Jeans weather in SC?? :stickpoke:

I had to have all my snowmobile gear on Saturday.:doh:

I'm soooo Jealous.:(

So, Joe, what 's the next target I can look for in a week or so after this snow and ice gets off the roads??:scratchchin:

Later, Scooter Bob

Started out this morning and it was 62 at 7:00 am so the jackets came off quick.

This one is my daughters idea:

You and the bike in front of a museum and extra points if you are eating ice cream.

Ice cream are you crazy man it's friggen freezing out there. I'm lucky just to get the scoot out of the garage.

I'm heading to Phoenix to the race this weekend so I will be able to thaw out. I'm going to go the the Cheese Cake Factory and stuff myself with ice cream. I'm sure I'll drive past a museum or two does that count?:rotf::rotf::rotf:

You and the bike in front of a museum and extra points if you are eating ice cream.

Hey all, this is an extra special bonus for me. Finally picked up my 02 Venture today and went for a long ride to nowhere in particular. My wife spotted this little museum which was totally unexpected.

So here is my first day with new bike scavenger hunt picture.

Cheers,

Dan

http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z351/danzoom/BrunswickRailroadMuesum.jpg