IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

Forgot I had scored this Monday morning at the Motel in the U.P. Found a nice bridge about 25 miles down the road too.:thumbsup2:

Will this do you?

If so, the next target is....

You and your bike and a field of sunflowers, or any live sunflower. Just not the one in your own garden.:080402gudl_prv:

I saw a couple fields of them South of Joliet on the way back from IN Wednesday morning.

Later, Scooter Bob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DynoDon, you still alive down there in Flatland??:stickpoke:

I know there's cherry stands all over northern MI,:scratchchin: and produce stands all over around here.:scratchchin:

Anybody want to play this weekend??:confused24:

Later, Scooter Bob

The current target is....

A pic of You and your Bike and a roadside fruit or veggie stand.

still alive, took most of July to do my car club convention in Dearborn, and then relaxed by the wife and I riding our bikes to STAR Days in Chattanooga. After that it has been trying to get work done on the house/yard between heat strokes! :headache:

Been doing some riding but hardly ever see any fruit or veggie stands or think about it when I do.

We are doing a STAR ride to the Rantoul Air Force base museum Sunday, maybe we will run across something on the way. Have to ask if everyone wants to stop so I can get a picture though!

Where is everyone else? It is the season, so people, get out there and get the target!

and then relaxed by the wife and I riding our bikes to STAR Days in Chattanooga.

Glad to here from you Don.

Chattanooga,:confused24: TN?? Time to update that ride map in your signature heh!:clap2:

Later, Scooter Bob

Yea, I need to see if I can remember how to do that! :)

How DO I update the sig pic? I managed to get a new map, but can't remember how to post it.

(edit) never mind, I found out how to do it. So I have added a few new states since I last did the visited states thing.

Edited by dynodon

Not sure what you mean. I haven't made any changes to the picture size limits in several years. It has pretty much always been 640 x 480 and 200,000 bytes. If they are a LITTLE larger, the software will resize them automatically but if they are too large it can't do it.

i got the picture of the stand, about a week ago, but it seems that someone has tightened the screws on the picture posting size, and NO i don't want to learn how to resize them, so i will have to forgo my pic

Betcha Mike got a fancy new camera, didn't ya?:stickpoke:

Later, Scooter Bob

it just tells me upload of file failed??

Probably the "content monitor" flagged it and deleted.:confused24:

We all know it's been awful hot lately, and it didn't like the amount of clothing you were wearin' in the pic Mike.:stickpoke:

Thanks Freebird for the "content monitor":clap2::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Later, Scooter Bob

Got this today while test riding after installing my new Elite 3 rear tire.

New Target:

You , Your Bike and a roadside pull off or roadside park or roadside scenic overlook or Highway rest stop.

Edited by KarlS
added new task

:scratchchin: and I heard them E3's were long lasting tires....:scratchchin:

I just didn't know it's cause they're so big ya can't fit the saddle bags around them!!!:crackup::crackup::crackup:

And nice choice on the next target...:thumbsup2:

Bet it doesn't make it through the weekend!:confused24:

Let's go guys and gals :stickpoke:

Congrats, Scooter Bob

The next target is....

You , Your Bike and a roadside pull off or roadside park or roadside scenic overlook or Highway rest stop. by ic23b

:scratchchin: and I heard them E3's were long lasting tires....:scratchchin:

I just didn't know it's cause they're so big ya can't fit the saddle bags around them!!!:crackup::crackup::crackup:

:buttkick: Locks was a little stiff so figured it was time to spray some P.B.Blaster in them and let them soak a bit. They are as free as can be now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Karl, I got the pics last Sunday.

I left it alone hoping to give someone else a chance to play.

I'll get my phone plugged in here in a bit and download and set a new target.

Later, Scooter Bob

You , Your Bike and a roadside pull off or roadside park or roadside scenic overlook or Highway rest stop. by ic23b

We scored this last Sunday on the way back from the Badger Steam and Gas show in Baraboo.

It's along Rustic road #49, of 108 in the state. Levee road runs west-NW from Portage towards the WI Dells, along the WI river.

http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/travel/scenic/maps.htm

I see we need to plan another trip to the top of the state. There was only 107 when we hit them all 2 years ago. 108 has been added up in Sawyer County. ROAD TRIP!:D

Later, Scooter Bob

The next target is...

You and your bike and a WOODEN ship or boat, on land or in the water (strap on the pontoons). Good Luck and Happy Hunting from, Scooter Bob and Karen

Sorry Don and Mike,

Might be kinda tough finding any boats in the middle of Flatland,:stickpoke:

:sign just kidding:

But... you could always take a putt over to the big river.:080402gudl_prv:

Later, Scooter Bob

The next target is...

You and your bike and a WOODEN ship or boat, on land or in the water (strap on the pontoons). Good Luck and Happy Hunting from, Scooter Bob and Karen

Is that a wooden boat in the distance? Hmmmmm? :whistling::hihi:
OK, OK, OK for those of you that need an explanation, that was for the previous target (road side pull off).

Here is the current target! Me my other ride (V-Strom 650) and the wooden boat!:rasberry:

http://i34.tinypic.com/jsyu6s.jpg

http://i33.tinypic.com/16gamah.jpg

Next target will continue with the boat theme: You your bike and a military vessel or coast guard on water or anywhere.