IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

and the city isn't all into Bunny decorations! :confused07:

:think:You mean the neighbor that had all those inflatable Christmas decorations doesn't do anything for Easter??:scratchchin:

Must have ran out of money after the Xmas stuff huh?:mo money:

(caution, thread hijack momentarily) So Scooter....we gonna do the May 1st IA event? I am pretty sure I and some others from our local STAR group will go.

Probably,:scratchchin: we'll see when it gets a little closer.

Later, Scooter Bob

Guest human4m
NO .... but for the paltry sum a $1,000,000 we'll make sure she doesn't see the above posting .... Swiss banking info to follow....:whistling:

I WISH she'd see it... Maybe then she'd quit callin' so much...:fingers crossed:

After hours and hours of searching for that wascally wabbit I found his lair!!

The new target is :

you, your bike and some yellow daffodils

(In Honour of Cancer month)

SWEET!!! :banana: WE HAVE A NEW WINNER!! :cool10:

I was hopin' I wouldn't have to pick a new target next week.:confused24:

:scratchchin: Better start takin' the better half on more rides since I wouldn't know a daffodil from a dandilion...:doh:

Later, Scooter Bob

Current target is....

a picture of you, your bike and some yellow daffodils

(In Honour of Cancer month) by dunvilsteev

Edited by Scooter Bob
baaaddd spelin

actually my neighbour has some blooming in her backyard as we speak.

Yah, Karen just told me there's some bloomin' near where she works about 20 miles from here. :happy65:

But I'll wait a bit and give other's a chance...For now anyways...:whistling:

Mike, What are you guys doin' wrong down in flatland??:confused24::stickpoke:

Later, Scooter Bob

Current target is....

Edited by Scooter Bob
mor baadd spelllinnn

I very large biker all decked out in leather pulls into a gas station to fill up before his ride. Two of his equally large friends pull up next to him and asks: Bubba where we off to a biker rally? Bubba replays NO. Then they ask: are we going to a country bar and see what trouble we can find? Bubba again says NO. THEN WHERE ARE WE GOING the friend yells. Bubba turns and says: We going looking for Daffodils. :stickpoke:

Sorry I couldn't help myself. Of course if my bike and back was ready to ride I'd be out looking to. LOL.

I very large biker all decked out in leather pulls into a gas station to fill up before his ride. Two of his equally large friends pull up next to him and asks: Bubba where we off to a biker rally? Bubba replays NO. Then they ask: are we going to a country bar and see what trouble we can find? Bubba again says NO. THEN WHERE ARE WE GOING the friend yells. Bubba turns and says: We going looking for Daffodils. :stickpoke:

Sorry I couldn't help myself. Of course if my bike and back was ready to ride I'd be out looking to. LOL.

HEY I went on the EASTER BUNNY hunt ...... I pulled over on a public road and had my picture taken with a PINK BUNNY ..... this gives me Ultimate Picking Power!!!

Next time its pansies!!! ;)

HEY I went on the EASTER BUNNY hunt ...... I pulled over on a public road and had my picture taken with a PINK BUNNY ..... this gives me Ultimate Picking Power!!!

Next time its pansies!!! ;)

You are right. You earned it. :duck:

:scratchchin: Better start takin' the better half on more rides since I wouldn't know a daffodil from a dandilion...:doh:

Ah Ha, now I know what I'm lookin' fer.:bowdown::thumbsup2:

Thanks, Scooter Bob

Current target is....

I gather the Cancer Society doesn't have the same program we have up here. April is Cancer month so we have door to door canvassers, people at the grocery stores selling daffodil pins or bunches (hint hint canucks!) and signs all over for it.

Here I thought I could get one of you magpies to part with some of your bling $$$ and contribute, pose with a posey and we could get a smile.

Instead I'm the brunt of these flower jokes, we're supposed to be making fun of the poser not ME... this isnt working out at all :)

Actually, after somebody here showing us what they look like, I've seen them all over our little town.

But, we took a ride to another town about 25 miles North of here cus Karen knew where there was several flowerbeds.

We found this one right next to the street, easy shootin'!

For your next target, something a little more manly than a bunny or flowers....

A picture of you and your bike and a bulldozer. Should be easy now that construction season has started heh?

Later, Scooter Bob

Well Bah, Humbug! My wife told me we have some of those funny flowers planted in a corner of the house but they had not flowered yet. I was going to get a really great picture of the flowers, me and finally my bike parked about 100 feet beyond somewhere up on the driveway.

But Noooooo! Bob had to go and ruin my fun! :rotf:

Way to go Bob, keep that 12' tall trophy and the pretty girl that goes with it here in the midwest. All those that aren't playing also are not getting the advantage of the free food and the loaner car along with the guest appearances on Late Night with Conan...Oh, well, late night at home with Conan...OK, only late night with me crying in the garage about the leaks in my VR! :starz:

Going on a ride to Ted's Garage in Clinton IL today, if anyone wants to meet us, we will be there about noon for some grub and then a ride around Lake Clinton. The area GTO club will be there also!

Cheers!

I gather the Cancer Society doesn't have the same program we have up here. April is Cancer month so we have door to door canvassers, people at the grocery stores selling daffodil pins or bunches (hint hint canucks!) and signs all over for it. l :)

Steve,

I figured we all waited long enough for the rest of the Canucks to find the ones you were looking for up there. And, no, we don't have a program like that here.

However, the Veterans will be selling red poppies in front of all the stores around Memorial Day here in the states at the end of May. I usually buy a couple, one for the vest, and one for the handlebars. They usually last till I get caught in a good rain storm.

Later, Scooter Bob

The current target is.....

A picture of you and your bike and a bulldozer. Should be easy now that construction season has started heh? by Scooter Bob

Well Bah, Humbug! My wife told me we have some of those funny flowers planted in a corner of the house but they had not flowered yet. I was going to get a really great picture of the flowers, me and finally my bike parked about 100 feet beyond somewhere up on the driveway.

Don,

You know we never would have let you live that one down, in your own driveway during prime riding season.:stickpoke:

Way to go Bob, keep that 12' tall trophy and the pretty girl that goes with it here in the midwest. All those that aren't playing also are not getting the advantage of the free food and the loaner car along with the guest appearances on Late Night with Conan...Oh, well, late night at home with Conan...OK, only late night with me crying in the garage about the leaks in my VR! :starz:!

Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble...:fiddle::whistling::rotf:

Going on a ride to Ted's Garage in Clinton IL today, if anyone wants to meet us, we will be there about noon for some grub and then a ride around Lake Clinton. The area GTO club will be there also!

Wow, that looks like quite a ride just to get around that lake. Too bad it's over 4 hours away, and I'm not even dressed yet.. :bang head:

Enjoy the ride Don, Scooter Bob

The current target is.....

A picture of you and your bike and a bulldozer. Should be easy now that construction season has started heh? by Scooter Bob

Steve,

I figured we all waited long enough for the rest of the Canucks to find the ones you were looking for up there.

DARN RIGHT .... more than enough time!

I like looking what the target is before I go for a spin, my buddy actually spotted the Easter Bunny, I was cruising right by .... oblivious to the big pink bugger. He was laughing, going out into the road to take the pic, cars were going by looking at us wondering WTF :) I had cruised right by the day before and missed him.

It can be a hilarious time doing this hunt, or just a plain AHA moment when you think

"I know where that is."

The wife and I did 150 or so miles today. Nice day, great ride.

When we left we went southwest from the house. On the way home we came from the North, made a big loop.

Hit some roads that I have never been on before, and saw some new sites. Never happened across a bulldozer until we were around 20 miles from home. We found this medium sized yellow beastie on the edge of a small farm town.

This pic isn't exactly you, your bike, and a bulldozer. It's more your bike, your wife, and a bulldozer. It was easier for me to dismount and snap a quick pic than it was for her.

If it's a win, I'll let her pick the next target. :Laugh: