IGNORED

The Great VR Scavenger Hunt

DocO

FARRR OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope this is still going by the time my trike conversion gets here!! :fingers-crossed-emo Then ya'll will have to come up with some "International" thingies for us to find :confused24: we don't have weird things like covered bridges:stickpoke:we have weird things like kangaroos and wombats:crackup::crackup:So, when the bike is on the road: "Can I play, can I Huh, huh huh can I, can I pleeease :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

never ride faster than your guardian angel:2133:can fly

Of course you'll be able to play but you'll have to leave your pet Dingo at home, they tend to slobber on the traffic behind you at speed :hihi: God Bless. Mike

Never had dingo slobber :178:on my windshield- but I have had cow pee !!!!!!! :crackup:Decided to pass a stock truck at the wrong time. Boy, didn't I stink pretty :rotfl::rotfl:

God Bless

Annie:australia2:

Sorry for all you guys from the other states that knew where a bandshell was. :confused24:

We left this target sit for a few days with the hope of getting some new players involved, but; nobody went and actually took the pic!!:confused07:

So here it is. Karen went to the middle of the seating area to aim the camera, I looked for cops coming down the street(1 block from the cop shop), rode down the lane, 1 quick pic, jump on the bike an get out of here, before this could happen!!:mugshot:

Your next target... you and your bike in front of a real dam in the river. No earthen dams, no dikes, no beavers. Only concrete or steel will do.

Do they have dams in Aussieland??

Later, Scooter Bob and Karen:Venture:

Where was the bandshell?

I know there is a nice one in Sheboyban.

The next target will be real tough, I'll see what I can do.:hihi:

Steve

Swan City Park in Beaver Dam(please don't tell anyone), they have a free concert every Wednesday night during the summer.

I think it'll be harder to get the pic lined up than it will be to find a dam.

Later, Scooter Bob and Karen

Your next target... you and your bike in front of a real dam in the river. No earthen dams, no dikes, no beavers. Only concrete or steel will do. by Scooter Bob and Karen

Your next target... you and your bike in front of a real dam in the river. No earthen dams, no dikes, no beavers. Only concrete or steel will do.

Do they have dams in Aussieland??

Later, Scooter Bob and Karen:Venture:

Actually Bob, We apparently do a lot of dams in Aussieland: "dam this" "dam that" "dam him" :stirthepot::stickpoke: Oh, you mean the one with water in it !! :rotf::rotf::rotf:

never ride faster than your guardian angel:2133:can fly

Nice job Bob getting away with pic :clap2: Guess I really didn't give it much thought as to how hard it would be to get lol. Now unless someone comes up with a pic with a dam I'll be posting the next item cause I know exactly where to get this one filled.

Your next target... you and your bike in front of a real dam in the river. No earthen dams, no dikes, no beavers. Only concrete or steel will do. by Scooter Bob and Karen

is this what you had in mind?

power house dam at rock river in Dixon illinois generates electricity

mike

next target. you/ your bike/ a nascar race track or entrance sign/ and 3 fingers held up.

see finger demonstration in my dam picture..lol mike

I can't see what's under that water, but nothing but concrete or steel will hold up for more than a minute.

Good Job Mike, and less than 24 hours!!

Too bad we don't have time to run down to the race track in Chicago tomorrow.

Later, Scooter Bob and Karen

next target. you/ your bike/ a nascar race track or entrance sign/ and 3 fingers held up. by eusa1

• 2 weeks later...
no redneck nascar fans out there huh??

let me know if this is too tough for ya? i will pick a new spot.

mike

I would think someone here has a track less than 210 miles away. I won't have time to run to Chicagoland till Memorial weekend. But if that's what it takes, we'll do it then.

It's not that tough!!!

Later, Scooter Bob

current target still is... you/ your bike/ a nascar race track or entrance sign/ and 3 fingers held up. by eusa1

Oh I'm a big Nascar fan but one without a nascar venue anywhere near, and since I can't get the time off due to saving it for International rally and Cody WY I guess I'll sit here and wait :cool10:. God Bless. Mike

Mike,you have a Nascar track just east of Des Moines..It's the one that Rusty Wallace co-owns.....:D:D