IGNORED

He has seen the light!!!

Venturous Randy

Hey Brad,

Glad you got your bike home. I kept your secret as well as the others did. Hope to see you two on it in the near future. But you owe me a couple M&Es down here as we've been to many up that way. It may be awhile as Sue says I have painting to do first.......:rotf:.

Light side, darkside? Welcome back to the "right" side brother.....:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

:080402gudl_prv:

YOU HAVEN'T GOT THAT PAINTING DONE YET.....WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR....RIDING SEASON:rotf:

YOU HAD BETTER GET TO WORK MISTER. OR SET A DAY AND LET US KNOW...WE'LL GET R DONE:cool10:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, Brad, you might need to have a little talk with Randy as I recall there being side covers on the bike also ;-) I'm glad you have it home. I hope you weren't disappointed with the machine in any way. Good luck, be safe and get that rear tire replaced.

Mike

Yeah it did seem like it was missing something

:confused24: Thank you again Mike, I'm getting ancy to get her all cleaned up and rolling. I wasn't disappointed at all, she has a lot of potential and the next time you see her you wont recognise it. I appreciate all your paitence and help with getting it. Be safe and remember that your always welcome here and at any of the rallys or M&E with or without a bike. Take care of yourself :)

Yeah it did seem like it was missing something

:confused24: Thank you again Mike, I'm getting ancy to get her all cleaned up and rolling. I wasn't disappointed at all, she has a lot of potential and the next time you see her you wont recognise it. I appreciate all your paitence and help with getting it. Be safe and remember that your always welcome here and at any of the rallys or M&E with or without a bike. Take care of yourself :)

Well, I just went out in the garage and looked real good for the side panels I knew I put on your bike and I could not find them. I am sure when I left here that everything except the seat was installed and given the way you put the straps on it is apparent the side panels must not have been on it when I delivered it to you. So, they must be somewhere in Kentucky. The only thing I can figure, given how tight they snapped in place, is without the seat being in place to catch the top tab on the side panels, they must have blown off.

Now, given this, we can go on a group treasure hunt to see if we can find you a set of black ones like came on the bike or I will send you my spare set that are painted purple that you can repaint. Or another option on paint is to paint the rest of your bike to match the purple side panels(it would look good). I will probably never use them as I like the bikini set I have on now. Either way, we will get you some side panels.

I guess I learned something here about towing with the seat off and not taking the side panels off also. I guess i have seen the light on this one.

Anyway, we will get you some side panels by the time you are ready to ride.

How does that saying go? "No good deed goes unpunished"

RandyA

we rode an 86 just like that before we bought the midnight. I loved that bike and kind of wish we still had it. You will grow to like it as much.

bob

I had a Brown '86 before I started into the G2's, it was a great bike and we put a lot of miles on it. I know I'll like this one too, just want to be sure that Lonna is still cool with riding before we go out and drop another $12K on another G2.

Randy.....you didn't loose the side panels, I have them...no sweat my friend :happy34:

Geeze Brad, glad to see you and Lonna back on two wheels again. I missed the whole gist of this thread as I gave up after the first page of posts and the big tease. I don't don't take teasing very well... Anyway nice looking scoot..... :) :thumbsup2:

GREAT! FANTASTIC! COOL! AWESOME! CONGRATS!

Obviously I am excited about you two having another V4.

I loved my 1st gen and love my 2nd gen. These are the best motorcycles made IMHO!

Like you say: Good on ya Brad! That is a good looking bike.

I am still so appreciative of all the stuff you taught me at Russ's! I look forward to seeing you again soon, and finally meeting your bride. Enjoy the customeizing, and rideing.

Geeze Brad, glad to see you and Lonna back on two wheels again. I missed the whole gist of this thread as I gave up after the first page of posts and the big tease. I don't don't take teasing very well... Anyway nice looking scoot..... :) :thumbsup2:

I knew there was going to be a bunch of commotion, and I did relish the thought of it when I bought this bike. It's always good to keep things stirred up at VR.org every now and then

:)

There will be another G2 in the stable as soon as Lonna is comfortable being back on a bike. Until then the 1st gen is a close runner up for touring machines for us...gotta have a scoot for the summer whatever it takes :happy34:

Alan,

Thanks for the words my friend, I agree that we need to get together again. I had a great time at Russ's last year and looking forward to seeing the crew again :happy34:

There will be another G2 in the stable as soon as Lonna is comfortable being back on a bike. Until then the 1st gen is a close runner up for touring machines for us...gotta have a scoot for the summer whatever it takes

Well at least you didn't get real carried away like Lone Eagle. We saved him in the nick of time.....:whistling: