IGNORED

Spring is here...PPPFFFFTTTT

Freebird

Got home Thursday and all the snow had finally melted away. I could even find my driveway.

Woke up this morning and we have another 6" of snow. :(

I want to RIDE!!!!!

Going to Orlando, FL on Tuesday for a sales meeting and trade show. Sure wish I could take the bike but it won't fit in the planes overhead bin.

Don, same here. We got 10 inches on Friday, 'bout broke my heart. I was suposed to pickup Linda's new bike and has to put it off. I also want to pick up my "new" 95 Heritage, but can't get to it either.

I guess I will appreciate spring all that much more when it arrives. Stay safe!

Had all of our snow gone till last night too. Then like Don we get 6-8" of the stuff. Sure hope it's the last of it for a while too. OOPS forgot we're supposed to get anther 1" or so on Sunday. THEN temps will be in mid/upper 40's. Bye bye snow then

Larry

Bye bye snow then

Larry

Oh, don't even tempt things like that. Last spring we had a daggone blizzard on April 15th, right in the middle of our neighborhood garage sale weekend.

We missed all the snow you got last night, but we got freezing rain and ice instead. We had some wicked sounding thunder overnight too. I put nearly 100 miles on the bike yesterday though. Now there's probably salt back out on the roads and we'll have to get another good rain to wash it away.

Oh, don't even tempt things like that. Last spring we had a daggone blizzard on April 15th, right in the middle of our neighborhood garage sale weekend.

We missed all the snow you got last night, but we got freezing rain and ice instead. We had some wicked sounding thunder overnight too. I put nearly 100 miles on the bike yesterday though. Now there's probably salt back out on the roads and we'll have to get another good rain to wash it away.

Ya I know I'm being wishfull here. Like that 18-20" of snow we got the last weekend of April in I think it was "03".

Ok I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed till we see so 60* temps

Larry

Yup, just waiting for a good rain to clean the roads and then - Wham - another 6 inches. However, I am heading to Charleston, SC on Sunday to pick up a new bike. Will be riding around for the week before I trailer it home. Pics will follow.

This is an addition to the stable - not a replacement.

RR

I couldn't stand it any longer, 1st day of spring and rain was forcast for the evening, figured a little rain never hurt much even though it was a little cool so with a smile on my face I was off! You ever try to look over a RSTD windshield when the snow starts sticken to it? It worked untill it started stickin to my glasses! Still waitin on that global warming!:cool10:

Yep living in the south has its ups and downs too. Like last weekend we put 335mi on the bike then yesterday we got 289mi and today I was only able to get 235mi on the bike wow what a slow weekend here in Oklahoma.

:whistling:

Well, most of the snow here has melted. So I was able to more the patio furniture out of the garage and put my new license plate sticker on the bike and then I figured I might as well start it up. Sure enough it started right up, but still TOO cold for a ride. :95: