• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and now the infamous:

Not Found

The requested URL /dbseo.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Gotta admit,, this new site has a vast plethora of messages to harrass people with...........:stirthepot:

My only problem is when I go to messages where it shows who liked or thanked for posts it looks like this :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95715[/ATTACH]

It looks like the font is white. If I high lite it, I can read what is missing.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95716[/ATTACH]

hmmm.....mine isn't doing that. What color are you using for the site. I will take a look and correct it.

OK....I think that is YOUR problem, not MINE. :) Now I can see that you are obviously using red but isn't that in your profile? YOU control the colors in your profile. Click on customize and change them to the color that you want.

When I go to the Thanks tab in your profile I see what you are saying. If I click on "Hide User Customizations", they show up just fine.

OK....I think that is YOUR problem, not MINE. :) Now I can see that you are obviously using red but isn't that in your profile? YOU control the colors in your profile. Click on customize and change them to the color that you want.

Actually my default color is blue for the forum, but is red when I go to my settings and profile locations. I have not found a place to change the font color in those areas. Is there a location ? :confused07:

You have it ALL screwed up don't you. :) If I swap to blue, everything is blue. Settings, Profile, etc.

When you go to your profile, there is a button on the right top that says "customize profile". That is where you need to be looking. I think there is even a option in there to revert it back to default but I haven't tried it. That may be your best bet. Put it back to default and then customize from there if you wish to.

You have it ALL screwed up don't you. :) If I swap to blue, everything is blue. Settings, Profile, etc.

When you go to your profile, there is a button on the right top that says "customize profile". That is where you need to be looking. I think there is even a option in there to revert it back to default but I haven't tried it. That may be your best bet. Put it back to default and then customize from there if you wish to.

Oh...it wasn't that screwed up then, but it is now... when i was looking for the default I pressed, faster than I could read, the default..to MOBILE settings. Now it is really screwed up ! I can't find where to default OUT of mobile settings... Ugh !

The only thing I miss, is that before before, your friends list would show up on the left side in column form and indicate those on your friends list that were on line, by moving them to the top of the list.

Overall I am getting used to it. And glad that I can get the blue back. Red was just a little to harsh, on the eyes especially, were as blue is just soooo much more relaxing.

One thing I am noticing though is that when you hit submit after posting or editing a reply it seems to take so much longer to come back to the page you were posting in. On the odd occasion I watched the whirly thing go round so long to the point were the page times out and displays an error and other times its as quick as a wink.

Though it requires a click, there is a way to see your friends that are online. It the lower menu bar at the top, there is a "quick links" menu. Click on that and then on "Contacts Popup" and it will show your friends list and which ones are online. Another way is at the bottom of the page. The block that shows who is online. Those on your friends list have a + after them. I know that neither are what you are used to but just pointing out a couple of ways to do it.

I don't understand that. Unless you were just looking at the posts listed on the previous home page. That wasn't really the forum but just a list of recent new posts. You get the exact same thing by clicking on New Posts at the upper left of the page.

Actually, if New Posts is all your really care about, you could just go to this page and bookmark it.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/search.php?searchid=109340

My kinda guy that Don is,, always tweaking on something.....
WOW puc ...are you feeling OK? that post wasn't even a whole line. :confused24:

Hey :think: maybe that's the issue its when the site is trying to load one of those ten page posts that the rest of us are getting 404 msg.:rotfl:

At least I can read it now. :) Do you want me to login as you and take a look?

Okay, I logged back on and it is out of mobile mode. If you did that THANK YOU. I have changed my default color back to red. So far I can read everything.

Incase there is a problem, where exactly is the "default back to original" for everything located ?

Thanks for your help and all you do. I almost feel bad about the Harley thread......naw maybe not........... yet...:stirthepot:

If you go to your profile, at the upper right is a bar that says "Customize My Profile". If you click on that, there is a menu bar just above all your settings that shows Customize, Default, Revert, etc. I haven't tried it because I don't want to change mine but I think that if you click on "Default"....it will take it back to how it was before any customizations and probably for your Blue, it would turn it back to blue.

Now I'm not answering any more of your questions until you apologize about all that Harley stuff. :)

Now I'm not answering any more of your questions until you apologize about all that Harley stuff. :)

I talked to my staff, and they said after talking to your staff, that I won't apologize. :no-no-no:

At least not until I have other questions to get answered....:confused07:

Though it requires a click, there is a way to see your friends that are online. It the lower menu bar at the top, there is a "quick links" menu. Click on that and then on "Contacts Popup" and it will show your friends list and which ones are online. Another way is at the bottom of the page. The block that shows who is online. Those on your friends list have a + after them. I know that neither are what you are used to but just pointing out a couple of ways to do it.

Sometimes I get this for the second row of links as expected;

New Posts Private Messages FAQ Calendar Community Forum Actions Quick Links Contribution Actions My Search Links

Where I can go to Quick links > Open Contacts Popup

And sometimes I get this for the second row of links;

Activity Stream New Posts New Events New Articles New Blog Entries Mark Forums Read My Search Links

Where there is no Quick Links.

Have you tried clicking on User Gallery beside your name in these posts? :) Pictures in the old VBulletin album were imported into the VR Gallery. Pictures that were in the old VBGarage are probably gone. Actually, I probably have them in an archive but it would be hard to retrieve them. I may try at some point though.

Sometimes I get this for the second row of links as expected;

New Posts Private Messages FAQ Calendar Community Forum Actions Quick Links Contribution Actions My Search Links

Where I can go to Quick links > Open Contacts Popup

And sometimes I get this for the second row of links;

Activity Stream New Posts New Events New Articles New Blog Entries Mark Forums Read My Search Links

Where there is no Quick Links.

Any time you are in the forum, you will get the quick links menu. If you are on the "What's New" page, you will get those others.