IGNORED

Maintenance Day in 2015 ?

XV1100SE

:cool10: :Venture::thumbsup:

Ragtop, yer motorcycle smiley guy must have a reverse kit added to his bike! But then if I stare at it long enough, it looks like the wheels are going forward. But then it starts going backward again if I keep watching. It's simply mesmerizing.

I'm curious about this Maintenance Day thing.... may have to go!

Ragtop, yer motorcycle smiley guy must have a reverse kit added to his bike! But then if I stare at it long enough, it looks like the wheels are going forward. But then it starts going backward again if I keep watching. It's simply mesmerizing.

I'm curious about this Maintenance Day thing.... may have to go!

One of the best weekends you'll have all year. Wrenchin', eating, BS'ing around the campfire, great company with the best host and hostess.

Weather you camp or hotel it, a good time is sure to be had.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

If y'all did better work you wouldn't need 2 of em :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: THAT RAGGY,,:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:sure is smart alec:rotf::rotf:

MAINTENANCE DAY AT DON's!!!!!

Thanks Freebird,,, you just made the winter coming up tolerable!!!!

Glad to see that this will be on the calendar next year. Always a great time! Especially if you remember your tent poles, stakes, etc. Course you still have to watch out for that POND MONSTER...never know when he's going to make an appearance.

Just logged on for the first time in a while and saw Don's post. Great news. Maintenance Day has become such a special event for so many of us. Looking foreword to attending again in 2005.

:12101:

Hey Evan When did you get a time machine? Can I come along for the trip?

http://www.venturerider.org/images/RedMetal/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Evan viewpost-right.png

Just logged on for the first time in a while and saw Don's post. Great news. Maintenance Day has become such a special event for so many of us. Looking foreword to attending again in 2005.

:12101:

Hey Evan When did you get a time machine? Can I come along for the trip?

Me too.?! Wouldn't need maintenance, My bike would be new!