IGNORED

Great way to wind down the riding season...

comingbackdown

I have no idea how I'm going to remain sane over the winter! I haven't been able to ride for seven days straight and I'm about to grind my teeth down to stubs.

Whoever figured out that mild electrical pulse would be good for pain relief needs a freakin' medal.

OPs...

I somehow clicked on edit, in place of the reply with quote tab, and not knowing I did this, I deleted a portion of your original thread about your back being out and that you can not ride.

I certainly did not mean to delete anything. I thought I clicked reply with quote, but I somehow edited your original post.. forgive me...sorry....

Please see the P-Email that I sent you...

Eck

Edited by Eck

I hear ya.

My poor bike has been parked for a month now which was bad enough, but now all I have been able to do for the last week is to hold down the recliner and harass people on this site or stare at the idiot box.

I completely understand where you are coming from.

I hope you can get better quick and sneak in a ride or two before the snow flies.

Reading these sad, sad posts about parking those poor bikes for the winter makes me even happier I moved back to Arizona. Thank you guys for continuing to make me a happy man:cool10:

Yes it's a sad sad time of year. On the bright side it's a good time of year to do maintenance, modifications, add-ons, and repairs that wouldn't normally get done during riding season. :(:322: