IGNORED

For those who would like to see it.

Marcarl

We are moving end of Nov and I've got this really bad feeling it will be snowing ... guess I'll be trailering the scoot :snow2: :thumbdown:

Don't worry too much Puc,, it was not the Fool that sent this,, this is a shot from way out on our wet coast,,, yep right from BC!

Don't worry too much Puc,, it was not the Fool that sent this,, this is a shot from way out on our wet coast,,, yep right from BC!

Whew.....I was wondering what kind of weather you guys in the Brantford area were getting.....still wishing for at least a couple more weeks to be able to ride befroe putting the bike away for the winter.

Mike

Carl, You wayyyyyyyyyy under estimate da likes of da Fool...

But you know I will get blamed for it.....

As it should be Jeff,,,, as it should be :clap2:

Just got back from a morning ride and no sight of that stuff here in Woodstock west of Brantford. Still ridding to work every night for midnight shift.

Some one else up here that thinks like me, I will ride as long as I can and I hope to get out for a couple rides this weekend. The cold is all in your mind.

Mike